The online racing simulator
Layout in sky.
(22 posts, started )
#1 - lunis
Layout in sky.
How can I put lyt objects in sky. I have one but I dont know how to do that by myself.

This is one of those lyt.
Attached files
BL3_sky.lyt - 4 KB - 808 views
-
(morpha) DELETED by morpha
#2 - hp999
You cant,because you're a demo user.

Besides that...
Good job,you just gave yourself out.
I don't think LYTe offers Z-positioning, neither does LFS's integrated layout editor. What you can do is modify the files in a hex editor, see LFS.net for the LYT file format.

But what's the point? You can't use layouts anyway
Quote from morpha :I don't think LYTe offers Z-positioning, neither does LFS's integrated layout editor. What you can do is modify the files in a hex editor, see LFS.net for the LYT file format.

Hey, that's a good idea, let's biuld a tunnel or a superramp
#5 - lunis
Quote from morpha :I don't think LYTe offers Z-positioning, neither does LFS's integrated layout editor. What you can do is modify the files in a hex editor, see LFS.net for the LYT file format.

But what's the point? You can't use layouts anyway

Can you tell me how? Write here or to my skype - robis2000
Quote from hp999 :You cant,because you're a demo user.

Besides that...
Good job,you just gave yourself out.

Sweet. They always so .... unbrainy?
Quote from Flame CZE :Hey, that's a good idea, let's biuld a tunnel or a superramp

I ve done all possible(tunnels,air roads), considering lifting ramps.

E: Thats my layout in 1st post and I know from who did you get it... Your a cracker and should be baned!!!

E: S2 user FiveD is hosting cracked server for his demo friends, thats where they got layouts. He just confess it to me on xfire like its all ok:S He was member in my old team,thats why he got my layouts. Fecking Latvian noobs..
Quote from Ales_M :I ve done all possible(tunnels,air roads), considering lifting ramps.

I tried it and it didn't work. The Z-number is only approximate, so the objects can be at e.g. 1 m, 2 m, 3 m etc.
Quote from Flame CZE :I tried it and it didn't work. The Z-number is only approximate, so the objects can be at e.g. 1 m, 2 m, 3 m etc.

They have to be at least 6.01m above the ground to be placed in the air, see Note 4
Quote from morpha :They have to be at least 6.01m above the ground to be placed in the air, see Note 4

Doesn't it say it can be anything from 4m under and 6m above?
Quote from Flame CZE :Doesn't it say it can be anything from 4m under and 6m above?

It says if placed within that range, it will be placed on the ground
Damn, sorry
I didnt know this new rule, that demoers are allowed to use layouts. I report this guy when he started topic. Mods stoped with moderating??

P.s. The guy even sended me pm for more layouts in sky, cuz they got bored of that one on crakcked server..
Quote from Ales_M :I didnt know this new rule, that demoers are allowed to use layouts. I report this guy when he started topic. Mods stoped with moderating??

They must have, because I also reported this two days ago with no visible response. either they don't care that arox's lackeys are spamming the forum, or they don't care that a demo forum user is distributing files he shouldn't have access to.
yep, we have all given up completely....

I don't remember seeing this being reported any time recently.. it was probably reported during somebody's spamfest or something when lots of posts get reported and missed.

As im sure i have said somewhere before though, we do not advertise every moderation decision we make. It's not nice to criticize something you cannot see... We're like "Air", just because you cannot see us... doesn't mean we are not there
Who is 'we'...
Hhhmm no I always ask genuine questions, thanks
who is Geraldine :S

i have honestly never heard of him before.
Quote from tinky winky :who is Geraldine :S

1) It's a woman
2) She's Scawen's partner
Quote from tinky winky :who is Geraldine :S

Damn, Geraldine sounds very manly.

AFAIK, she does technical support like giving out new unlocks etc.
oops, how embarrasing. sorry Scawen ; D

and thankyou guys.

Layout in sky.
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG