The online racing simulator
you well like this
(19 posts, closed, started )
you well like this
the entry of the pitlane blackwood i find it hard, i was in the 10 lap race i was leading i tryed to enter the pits i hit the wall the spun cuz i was on the grass and i had to spec. wat i am trying to say is why the curve at the entry u have no grip why make it hard for us ..........oh wait 1 more thing up while i was in the pits pitting doing my think u know a stupid kid came from behind and said that was his pit place that rele pissed me not cuz my rear wing was damged but i lost the race so i am saying that every1 should have thre on pit place correct me if i am wrong cuz i like this game and i reele wanted to see it improve thats it otherwise everything i good
holy shit son
Admit it, whose 2nd account are you?
Quote from asscrack :the entry of the pitlane blackwood i find it hard, i was in the 10 lap race i was leading i tryed to enter the pits i hit the wall the spun cuz i was on the grass and i had to spec. wat i am trying to say is why the curve at the entry u have no grip why make it hard for us ..........oh wait 1 more thing up while i was in the pits pitting doing my think u know a stupid kid came from behind and said that was his pit place that rele pissed me not cuz my rear wing was damged but i lost the race so i am saying that every1 should have thre on pit place correct me if i am wrong cuz i like this game and i reele wanted to see it improve thats it otherwise everything i good

Maybe you should stop masturbating while typing a post.
wtf my english isnt that great so respact that plus that was very stupid to say plus my idea is good so stop being a fag and thats my 1st account its funny cuz my friend made it for me cuz i didnt know how to do 1
#7 - Silox
Nice interpunction.
holly shit just cuz i cant type good give some repact read my post and use ur brain to figure it out ok bud
Quote from asscrack :holly shit just cuz i cant type good give some repact read my post and use ur brain to figure it out ok bud

You are wrong.

YOU are the one posting something on a forum that you want other people to read so YOU should at least be posting in a way that is understandable and not almost impossible to read.

Why should I pay any attention to your posts or write a proper reply when you obviously can't even be bothered to put at least a bit of effort into your posts?
lol i fink i lyk dis thread.
Quote from zeugnimod :You are wrong.

YOU are the one posting something on a forum that you want other people to read so YOU should at least be posting in a way that is understandable and not almost impossible to read.

Why should I pay any attention to your posts or write a proper reply when you obviously can't even be bothered to put at least a bit of effort into your posts?

Zeug for moderator.
No, thx.
Sigh... demo users
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sigh... demo users

his complete inability to form a coherent sentence is clearly a result of not paying for the game
lmao i have a life i dont spend 24 on this i got other stuff to do i am 16 and i have a job a gf that can give me head wen ever i play this game just for fun to kill time besides i am still 16 i can do any shit i want
wats wrong of being a demo race i can still beat the shit out of u
:munching_
Quote from asscrack :a gf that can give me head wen ever i play this game

And when you're typing posts, clearly. We'll have none of that here. Dirty boy.
This thread is closed

you well like this
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG