The online racing simulator

About LFS Year End Awards:

I want to thank all those who voted for me, including my friends in lfsforum.net, communities from different countries (Brasil, Rusia, Argentina, USA, Venezuela, Germany,Spain, Portugal, France,etc) who voted for me, the community of professional racers CESAV, my friends from msn who have believed in my and especially the Team VR (Virtual Racing).
Best Internal Addon winners are also : Arias SFX (Ramón Arias), TRAVIS RTR (David Ortiz) and my friend Beefyman666. Special mention to Velociround, Tomas Miranda, Racer556 for English translations. And people who have supported me and people who have helped me with hosting (Morpha, Newtonyo, turbofreak, StableX RSRS Forum, Shadow, Bean0, Nobody92, lible lfsdatabse, Newtonyo, velociround by installer,etc) and Drifty. Official site supporter . Feel like winners because you have helped me and for your suggestions.

About the current "development" of the Revolution Pack July 1st:

THANKS lfsforum community.
whens that car selection screen coming

that looks SO good that i probably like it too much because its just a car selection screen
Quote from logitekg25 :whens that car selection screen coming

that looks SO good that i probably like it too much because its just a car selection screen

Was released, as the name suggests, as a Christmas Gift - guess when?
whoa :dunce:

what exact file is that, cause that is SWEET!

Important new on RP's Blog.

Cheers.

Balance on white and other colours to fix the crome effect when the dds file reflects the scenary.

Bigger on RP's Blog.

1280 x 2048 to see more details.

Generic dds file on Clear day conditions, almost finished.
Generic/concrete reflections and Landscapes Completed. March 13rd

More information of each pic posted here in RP's Blog and some pics more biggers than this current post.

This pic in 1280 x 1024 on the Blog.

Important news on RP's blog.
Man I think that I'm going to start crying now. It's so damn beautiful!
The RaceAbout is amazing.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
:jawdrop: :faint2: :ambulance

Amazing as usual Lynce!
Thanks for the comments.

Luckytuner, Elektrik Kar and Unseen added to the post numer two of this thread. "Follow these artists".

I have a serious trouble with the Blackwood landscapes. When I save the file does dismounts. Probably the landscapes addon there will be almost all landscapes but...
Quote from Lynce :Thanks for the comments.

Luckytuner, Elektrik Kar and Unseen added to the post numer two of this thread. "Follow these artists".

WOW, Lynce, Thank you very much
Lookin' good.

If there's anything you want help with, like hosting file, I'd love to help.
How do you mean "dismounts"?
Quote from Lynce :
Blackwood Landscapes Cancelled. " When I save the file does dismounts".

Starts....:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Me encantan esos paisajes, pero hay una cosa que tiene un aspecto raro, parece ke al fondo, se acabe el mundo, porque la nube esa se "corta", i queda raro, me imagino que eso no se puede arreglar, pero la calidad de esa textura es buenisima

Sorry for writing in Spanish, but we understand us better in Spanish
Quote from Bose321 :Lookin' good.

If there's anything you want help with, like hosting file, I'd love to help.

Thank you but is only the original landscape. I do not make anything. Just I show what landscape is unedited/No new file.

Quote from Flame CZE :How do you mean "dismounts"?

When I saved the file, the landscape distorts completely, so, I cannot make a new landscape for Blackwood. Thanks for your comment. Interesting as always.

Quote from luckytuner :Me encantan esos paisajes, pero hay una cosa que tiene un aspecto raro, parece ke al fondo, se acabe el mundo, porque la nube esa se "corta", i queda raro, me imagino que eso no se puede arreglar, pero la calidad de esa textura es buenisima

Sorry for writing in Spanish, but we understand us better in Spanish

Esos paisajes, son los originales, campeón. Solo que puse esa foto para que se sepa cual es el paisaje que no va a ser re-texturizado.

In poor english ._

That landscapes: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8202/1850j.jpg only shows the file that cannot be re-texturized.

I repeat again:

The landscape from Blackwood CANNOT be re-texturized or I DON'T KNOW how I can be save correctly..

I try in:

DXT1 RGB 4bpp /no alpha

DXT1 RGB 4bpp/ 1 Bit alpha

DXT1 RGB 8bpp / explicit alpha

DXT1 RGB 8bpp/ Interpolated alpha

And with or whitout MIT maps

The question is. If I can make it perfectly in Fern Bay, why I cannot make it in Blackwood?

Next theme._

More bigger on RP's blog. More information:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

A little improvement on the ilumination of the reflection. Nothing special.

Of course, as always, bigger on RP's blog.
lynce that is looking great
Quote from Lynce :Thank you but is only the original landscape. I do not make anything. Just I show what landscape is unedited/No new file.

When I saved the file, the landscape distorts completely, so, I cannot make a new landscape for Blackwood. Thanks for your comment. Interesting as always.

Alomejor tienes que editar otra textura, quiero decir, igual esa textura existe 2 veces.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybie you need to edit another texture, i mean, its possible that the texture exists 2 times.
Quote from logitekg25 :lynce that is looking great

Quote from luckytuner :Alomejor tienes que editar otra textura, quiero decir, igual esa textura existe 2 veces.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybie you need to edit another texture, i mean, its possible that the texture exists 2 times.

Really I don't know.

Spanish._
NPI

EDIT: Big error in clear colours.

A reminder ._ With the Real Reflections Addon. There will be are two options. Generic and concrete reflections.
Quote from Lynce :

Spanish._
NPI

xD

Quote from Lynce :
There will be are two options. Generic and concrete reflections.

Qué diferencia hay entre las dos opciones ?
------------------------------------------
What is the difference between the 2 options ?
First of all, Congrats Lynce for award.

Especially black cars' reflections look like powder coated. Correct me, if I'm wrong. More polishing please.

In addition to this, is FPS a huge constraint on RP? Comparative data before and after RP will be useful.

Thanks again.
Quote from luckytuner :xD

Qué diferencia hay entre las dos opciones ?
------------------------------------------
What is the difference between the 2 options ?

Generic: Reflects the characteristc aspects of each scenary that appears in all combos. Landscapes, trees, billboards. Typical things.

Concrete: Reflects the important elements as a special building, zone concrete in all combos(first corner, for example), barriers,etc. Previously done the exhaustive study taking screenshots of all the circuit.

Quote from ADX.14 :First of all, Congrats Lynce for award.

Especially black cars' reflections look like powder coated. Correct me, if I'm wrong. More polishing please.

In addition to this, is FPS a huge constraint on RP? Comparative data before and after RP will be useful.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much, again.

Well, the community did some criticisms (and is welcome, of course) about the reflections from the first RP April 7th. I see that the reflections, in some cases are a lot of shiny.

So, that is the reason of the current work. Now, make the polishing bodywork is... a suicide. Hehehehehe. Is a joke.

Seriously, I want make a realistic addon. Is not posible to make a miracle. I just play with LFS reflection system limits. And in some cases, the reflections doesn't look realistics because, for me is not posible to make a perfect balance in all cases.

I work inside of my posibilities, of course.

Thanks for your interest.

Next._

Reworked from scratch the Autocross Afternoon Overcast. Why?

There are a trouble with clear colours(silver and white, of course) and it needs a new improvement. Now has been finished.

Aditional information and enlargable pics in RP's Blog. Note: The aditional information can be interesting._

Concrete reflections._

Generic reflections._

Cheers.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Extended information.._

In white colours, depends of the ilumination and the position of the car respect to the sun(in the shadow zones in real life), cars can be more reflexives. Really, the bodywork reflects only the light. Can be reflected in all the light spectrum and each colour depends of the intensity of the ilumination, sunlight position, hour of the day(yes, that is important/inside of the time and angle of the sun respect to the earth, there may be a dispersion of the light inside of the atmosphere and apply some tones), if there are clouds... (even volume and intensity).

The knowledge of the light is important to make realistic addons.

Now some comments respect to the white cars:

In Autocross afternoon overcast, if really exists in real life, white cars doesn't reflect nothing of the scenary, excepts:

- When there are a oblique angle and you see the side:
http://foto.autozone.be/fotosa ... x300/Kia-RIO_10432191.jpg
http://foto.autozone.be/fotosa ... 0/Kia-Carens_10432424.jpg

Another cases in clear day and oblique angle in the oposite side of the sunlight position (But not in all cases):
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/cars ... te-Porsche-911_060809.jpg

When there are a lot of contrast in the scenary of the light and shadows. Only in this case is reflected the light and his forms(trees, for example).

http://farm2.static.flickr.com ... 1241281340_2d6f914ea4.jpg

Cheers.

The Revolution Pack August 28th, 2009
(700 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG