The online racing simulator
Hi knight,

I must say, that's a really good JOB !!! Very impressive !!
I love the way you have put decals : Bravo !!!

Do we can expect to have it or it is a personnal one ?

Anyway, well done M8 ;-)
Konica Minolta FO8
Nice work cartmen
here's my latest personal skin

following earlier bf1 style of clean simple with no adverts, plus name and (accurate blood group)
Attached images
foxtincymru.jpg
Hi All, I haven't got into new skins on cars up to now. Can anyone tell me how you go about installing them once you've d/loaded them please? Thanks a bunch.
Minolta Honda FOX skin
Would anyone be so cool to create the A1GP Netherlands skin?

I'll provide you with some images:

Scotland skin for patriots!
Well,

I figured I'd make the A1GP Netherlands skin my self!

Hope you enjoy,
RedFOX
Attached images
A1GP_Netherlands.jpg
FOX_A1GP_NL.jpg
[FOX] Scotland skin
-
(Gunn) DELETED by XCNuse
forgot to say that i see you have pringle on

ironic that i work next door to their place in

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
This is my skin for a FOX series in the CRC, what you think? im pretty much a noob at skin making..
Attached images
WIP.PNG
hey guys....!

i just finished my first car skin

so here it is

hope you like it
Attached images
FOX_Falken_screenshot2.jpg
4 GOBBY: gooooood works you do!!!!! can you write some link for F08_F105pack pls?
thnx
My first skin - Helio Castroneves
This is my first attempt at a skin, modelled after Helio Castroneves IRL scheme. I just grabbed it from LFS world since I'm at work so i dont know if this is the right format. Just looking for comments and critisisms
Attached images
lfs_castroneves.jpg
Quote from drinklime :This is my first attempt at a skin, modelled after Helio Castroneves IRL scheme. I just grabbed it from LFS world since I'm at work so i dont know if this is the right format. Just looking for comments and critisisms

If you made this yourself as you've stated, then it's good work. Especially for a first attempt.
Looks good, well done, especially it being your first skin. Too bad at this size the firestone logo's on the sidepod get almost unrecognizable ingame (loaded up your skin in the skin viewer) I think you should make those a bit bigger. And maybe make the red around the carnumber a bit brighter, because now there's not enough contrast with the black, causing the two colors to "melt" together.
EDit: thread reopened: unfinished skin for readers comments.
thanks al yea, i guess the firestones are too smalll for 512, but i uploaded it at 1024 so they are still legible, but i still want to change them. from the image of the car i was using, the firestone logo is actually on the front sidepods, but the area is so tiny in the skin i just put them on top. im gonna try to get them on the front. the red part on the back sure is a bitch to get aligned right, but i think it looks good enough.
oh before i forget... i was using the templates i got from the link in the sticky on the forum... just a tip i discovered (maybe everyone knows already)... well i was messing with all the layers and i basically ended up messing them all up, but a great thing i found is to take the bottom layer (the main skin called black base or something) then move it on top of all the other layers, but then change its overlay mode to darken. that way you keep all your colors and stuff but the shading gradients are overlayed so you get a nice lighting effect... i hope that made sense (my enter key doesnt work in this browser)

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG