The online racing simulator
Management changes
Hello racers,

As you probably know, Andy O'Brien decided to pull away from the management side of the league for the rest of the season. I then had a few words with Andy a few minutes later, and he decided to give to me the admins rights for the rest of the season. I will then be admin for the rest of the season, from round 4 of this evening to round 6, on the 15th of December.

The future of the league is secured, and nothing will change for you racers. The only difference will that you will only have a different person in charge of the admin stuff.

I'm also searching for a server for Round 4, if you are willing to lend one for it, please contact me.

If you have any questions, please ask there.

Thanks
Yann
Quote from JPeace :i have one yann

MaksNet & SERT S2

No worries, I just found an accord with flash.racing, they will provide the server for the rest of the season.
Tell them to put their server on a remote, if you won't provide us with broadcast.
Lol, Andro. Only 4 / 8 laps..
Lol, what?
Well, then put it please on the remote, at least. But someone said there will be broadcast, I think it was L.Matonis, if I'm not mistaking.
Quote from andRo. :Lol, what?
Well, then put it please on the remote, at least..

Sorry, but I don't know how to do that, neither does the owners of the server.

Quote :But someone said there will be broadcast, I think it was L.Matonis, if I'm not mistaking

Yes, we are trying to provide a broadcasting service for tonight, but we are facing some heavy technical issues(our broadcaster cannot connect to the master server for some reason).
My big mouth as allways (((
#8 - arco
Good luck Yann !
Is this series still alive?
Quote from Gelin SWE :Is this series still alive?

Well, the 1st season finished 2 months ago. I am considering holding a 2nd one in a near future, but nothing's official yet. Expect an announcement somewhere near March
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, the 1st season finished 2 months ago. I am considering holding a 2nd one in a near future, but nothing's official yet. Expect an announcement somewhere near March

Alright Mr.Y! Will have a look.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG