The online racing simulator
atteiros, can you edit that skin for FBM
Skin
Hey racers. I have som suggestions. Could anyone make me skins to XFG XRG cars?
i want these themes:
Spotify
Nvidia
DC
The piratebay
please separate
Thanks if someone does this for me
Peace

And if u'd like. Please put my name on it! (Nofoxx) and Somewhere please type Drifter
Nofoxx, you should rather post this as a new thread in the Skin requests section. More people will notice it then And if you do so, you can delete your post here.
Quote from buck77 :if you guys are thinking of working on a Virgin Racing VR01 car [and please, do so! ] here is a helpful link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQc_ECvfag

i believe this will show you great painting details for a better job of you guys!

cheers from a friend of Di Grassi's

Thanks Buck!!!!

Virgin Racing 2010 Livery...

Download here...
Attached images
BF1_vir10prev.png
Thanks a lot atteiros!
Beautiful work.
Thanks atteiros!

really nice work on all skin in the last days.
Quote from Danny LFS :Virgin is the most beautiful car of the 2010 season (so far that is).

Not really, I like this one more.

I beleive F1 lacks yellow cars or fresh colors other than White, Red, Blue and Black.... Those were the dominant themes the past 3 seasons. My personal favorite is the Renault. Even from 2 seasons ago.

I do like the tribal tattoo theme of the VR-01. Can't wait to see how green the Lotus one will be.

formula nippon =)
Attached images
kanaan.png
BF1_Nippon.jpg
Force India 2010 Livery...

Download here...

Thanks to tibone for the links
Attached images
BF1_For10prev.png
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
beautiful work, man.
Lotus Racing 2010 Livery...

Download here...
Attached images
BF1_Lot10prev.png
man, you just don't stop!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!
Quote from mannef1 :you cant even drive bf1, so dont whine

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
=)
here it is ! ^^

Attached images
BF1_BMWSauber2010.jpg
Patience people... hahaha!

The Sauber skin is rather sponsorless like I mentioned on my post from the previous page, so I think I'll post that last, similar to how I waited for the first race last year before I posted the Brawn skin. It was very similar to the previous livery too, same as the Red Bull and Williams.

The Williams was finished from Day 1 it was released as the lines were 100% similar to last year's and I keep my SVG files, but I couldn't see a proper pic of the some of the sponsors on (which turned out to be Ridge Solutions and Green Flag). Then I was searching for a HELLO drink logo... Which turned out to be HELL Drink...

C'mon guys... I made those last year, and I'm putting out skins 5-6 hours when they release the official livery! Do you think I'm skimping out on these teams this year?

@kart608 Nice Sauber Kart!

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG