The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
don´t you think " let the best driver win" would sound better?
Thanks for the logo d6nn I'll put it up now.

EDIT: It's not quite wide enough but it'll do
so whats up with the league?!
Quote from Soki :so whats up with the league?!

That´s exactly what I would like to know.
Me too
Bit of a busy month -

13/14th - karting
20th - birthday
28th - LFSKL race

I will try and schedule the race for sometime but I can't promise one for this month.

I'm hopefully moving the website to a new host sometime in the next couple of days so please bear with me, I'm really sorry for all the delays

I will post more news in the next day or two.
yawn yawn.....wake me up when the event happens..:sleep2:
I don't think that like a bad idea ,we can make 8 races,every track reverse and twice,maybe 20 laps per race and 20 min qualifications,every week one race during the weekend,with no limited cars for the race,all of the 3 cars can race tell me what you think about it
Quote from WyngPax :..with no limited cars for the race,all of the 3 cars can race...

No, they can´t. Allowing all three is the same as allowing only XRT. All cars should be used in the league.
so nothing new i guess?!
You're kidding right? Organised racing in the DEMO? Come on - having demo teams is ludicrous enough. Next thing you know - Demo MoE 24hr races...
they are willing to spend time organizing and participating in a league... but cant spend 24 pounds for the full version?

Time is money : :P at minimum wage... you'd only have to work a few days to make enough money for lfs
Quote from axus :Organised racing in the DEMO?

The thing that convinced me to buy the license was a few good organised events in the old s1 demo. I think it shows the game/sim/hobby in a whole new light rather than 5-10 lap free for all's! Everyone is entilted to there own opinion, but i think organised races, even in the demo, is a good thing.
i would like to take part in this event, just to get me used to things like this so when i buy the a licence i know what the deal is
Perhaps having a website and forum would help as opposed to running an entire league off one thread. If you need help with that i might be able to help. I have a server you can use as well
yea, ive pretty much gave up!!
i'm interested in this demo league!
might be also a way to promote my team

but i like it cos i cant get s2 til my Bday (lack of funds lol)
Hi,

First off, I'm really sorry about not posting for a couple of weeks, coursework and my other league got in the way.

Secondly, good news! I am going to upload the fully working website sometime today and I will apply for a sub-forum after that.

Thirdly, kinda bad news here, I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to make it to each race to watch over it so I need someone to hand those duties to. I will PM someone who has been involved in the setting up of the league and see if they would like to do it but I am willing to accept applications by PM.

And lastly, the first race will be on BLGP Reverse with the XFG and it will be run either on the 11th June or the 18th June.

Once again, sorry for not posting.
Very good news here - the website is up and working apart from a weird bug on one of the pages that isn't really that bad.

I have one more thing to do and it's on the calendar. It'll make browsing the race dates one hell of a lot easier when it's done.
whats the link????
do you want me to email you my xfg and xrt skins for the website?

also, have you already got a forum? if not i can recommend an excellent forum builder thats totally free, www.forumup.com, i used it to make my team's forums, and it is very easy to use.
I'm going to be getting a subforum on here that we will use.

And yes, please could you send me the skins that you are going to use. Please make it only 2 per car to save space on the server.

My email is dquarton AT gmail DOT com
ill deffo join, not a demo racer anymore but still would take part
Quote from (-Mark-) :ill deffo join, not a demo racer anymore but still would take part

read the rules about S2 licensed racers

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG