The online racing simulator
Hands instead of gloves - new texture
Not perfect, but gives it the older beta LFS (anyone else hunt it down and play it?? LFS has come a long way!) feel with hands instead of gloves. Put this in your LFS > Data > DDS folder. This replaced the blue gloves, but I assume you can replace the grey ones by replacing B with A in the filename.

I like it better, but to each his own!

(The file that says REMOVE is the dark skin version..REMOVE2 "tan" version.. remove those parts if you want to use it (right click > rename once downloaded)
Attached files
Gloves_B.dds - 682.8 KB - 3963 views
REMOVEGloves_B.dds - 682.8 KB - 4352 views
REMOVE2Gloves_B.dds - 682.8 KB - 3795 views
that's very cool!
#3 - Zonda
Woohoo! Very nice
#4 - Mc21
nice concept.
But they need a little more detail. I'm not sure how well detailed you would be able to achieve with the low polygon hands but there's always room for improvment
Can somebody post the pictures here, somehow the ones from image shack dont work for me.
why are his hands red =S
Quote from Vendetta :why are his hands red =S

It's your monitor.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Then dont use the black ones. I tried..
really nice
Looks really Nice... I'm searching that Helmet and suit that is like if you were wearing T-SHirts and Long Pants or somethins like that... but I Never find.
Who drives with gloves anyway!
It's can be cool to have no suit and an helmet But for great job mate!
Quote from overclocked412 :It's your monitor.

..2nd ones look RED to me
Quote from XCNuse :..2nd ones look RED to me

I already changed them from the originals and didn't say anything to spot the person like you. The person who follows others to fit in.
... or you just insist on being an donkeys rear about it.

Looks about right to me..

Now, of course this isnt for all tones of black people (the same for white), but for the most part I believe its correct.
Quote from turismo :It's can be cool to have no suit and an helmet But for great job mate!

lol! I tried, but well... lets just say the helmet isnt exactly an ideal head shape . I did manage jeans tho - but it shows slightly on the shoulders.
The dark skin one looks fine overclocked... now just make a middle shade, for a more latin color
Quote from Tweaker :The dark skin one looks fine overclocked... now just make a middle shade, for a more latin color

See first post
Hrmmm, but you are using that 'sunset/evening' lighting... that might not look right in clear???
I didn't realize that - Just checked looks fine. Noticeable difference between it and the white hands.
-
(KMSpeed) DELETED by KMSpeed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG