The online racing simulator
Very nice skins m8!
nice work, esp. like the MotoGP Honda
Thanks to everybody for the tips and compliments. I'm working on an updated version right now. I'll post a shot of it soon.

thanks again!
quote=Rare White Ape]Alright, here's all the skins I've done so far.

The first one is based off the Oreca Gran Turismo 4 Audi R8 that raced at Le Mans in 2005:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9873/bf1gt40ql.jpg

[/quote]

Great skin, only problem is who plays GT4 with a gamepad!?! That should be a Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel on the side!

EC
I do Mr Logitech... I play LFS with one too...
|\\\ edited ///|\\\ wrong thread ///|
Nice one Rare White Ape, go Casey!! :up:
Will that be a public release?
Using some of the suggestions from above... here is version 2 of my minolta honda. I'm working from my laptop and its v-card isn't good at all, so you'll have to excuse the awful artifacts around the wheel and rims.

thanks again for the recommendations!
Attached images
KonicaMinoltaBF1v2screenie.jpg
Quote from Ear Collector :
Great skin, only problem is who plays GT4 with a gamepad!?! That should be a Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel on the side!

EC

I actually have a DFPro, but the car it's based on has the pad on it in real life: http://www.gt-eins.de/CMS/imag ... 5/LMES/oreca-audi-spa.jpg

I am hopeless when driving with a pad anyway. Wheel FTW...

And, for all who want them, the GT4 skin and the Carrera skin are attached.
Attached images
BF1_GT4_2048.jpg
BF1_Carrera.jpg
Quote from Smax :I do Mr Logitech... I play LFS with one too...

Ewe... :turtle2::turtle2::turtle2:

I sure couldn't tell when racing you but typically a person would be at a huge disadvantage in driving games using a gamepad. We did some side by side comparisons on some of the license tests in GT4 and there were a few that were darn right next to impossible to achieve using a gamepad and were not difficult at all with a wheel.

EC
-
(John Dolan) DELETED by John Dolan
Sorry to interrupt. This thread is for BF1 skins, not discussions about game controllers. Thank you!
Quote from al heeley :Sorry to interrupt. This thread is for BF1 skins, not discussions about game controllers. Thank you!

Point taken...discussion closed.

EC
Quote from cartmen34 :Using some of the suggestions from above... here is version 2 of my minolta honda. I'm working from my laptop and its v-card isn't good at all, so you'll have to excuse the awful artifacts around the wheel and rims.

thanks again for the recommendations!

Good update, looks great
oh yes! Loved this one from the start- great looking skin sir.
good stuff teazr
Hi Al. Great skin again!
Maybe, if you got time, a JPS Lotus skin, the old Ronnie Peterson car from late 70is?

Cheers, Lass
Quote from lazpete :Hi Al. Great skin again!
Maybe, if you got time, a JPS Lotus skin, the old Ronnie Peterson car from late 70is?
Cheers, Lass

Send me some pics, I'll have a look
Quote from Rare White Ape :I actually have a DFPro, but the car it's based on has the pad on it in real life: http://www.gt-eins.de/CMS/imag ... 5/LMES/oreca-audi-spa.jpg

I am hopeless when driving with a pad anyway. Wheel FTW...

And, for all who want them, the GT4 skin and the Carrera skin are attached.

Dude.. I just saw this and I have got to say, that is an absolutely perfect port of the GT skin to the BF1. I especially love how the red stripe continues down onto the front wing support. Brilliant
Someone have a go with the Persacolo Playstation C60 Judd Car.. sxc looking one that is .
I didn't find a place to post it, so:

Some nice guys did make skins for a player named silc. I asked skinmakers and silc, if I can use that personal skin, as a template for my own skin. I did get YES awnser from silc, but the skinmakers didn't awnser. Can I use the skin I made from silc's skin?
Quote from aoun :Someone have a go with the Persacolo Playstation C60 Judd Car.. sxc looking one that is .

Which one? 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006? I did the #17 2003 one for the FOX... Although.. I'm not a fan of the BF1 so I doubt I'll do it for the Sauber.
Um i think its the 2004 car..

Blue/Lime/White colours.. I might give it a try too .
Quote from aoun :Um i think its the 2004 car..

Blue/Lime/White colours.. I might give it a try too .

by the way its PESCAROLO !

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG