The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Quote : car 03's qualifying result was nullified due to using an unauthorized driver

owwwwwwwwwwwwch!!!!
Thats only rubbish.
He was sign in since nearly one month before the GTAL started and now, after the 2nd!!!! Qualy were done he isnt allowed to race here? Only a shame to say this after the qualy and not when we send our mail. -.-

Reason: he is to fast?! He raced 1 race in MoE 2008 -.- (beginn)
But a T. Ostgaard or k.O. Keefe from F1RST and Core racing are not "to fast"? I wouldnt attack the Drivers in any way.
But i think this decision is a big fail.
#53 - CSF
Did you add him to your roster?

Oh and BTW the rules allow for an O'Keefe or Hutchinson to race so long as they did a GTAL round 1 before an MoE round. In Seb's case he raced because we needed him to or we would pull out, in Ken's case he's probably finally got a bit of consistency to go with his undoubted speed, but in Maddin's case you only have to look at his history to note that he doesn't need GTAL at all.
Yes he were in our roster one month before the GTAL started. But nobody send us a mail that he cant race in GTAL. Thats why we tought it is all okay.
Yes i know. But Tommy raced IGTC before GTAL startet. This Year. and we know that Maddin were a former F1RST Racing driver. But is that the reason?
#55 - CSF
Tommy has never done IGTC/MoE while Maddin has. Simples.
Quote from kiste :Yes he were in our roster one month before the GTAL started. But nobody send us a mail that he cant race in GTAL. Thats why we tought it is all okay.
Yes i know. But Tommy raced IGTC before GTAL startet. This Year. and we know that Maddin were a former F1RST Racing driver. But is that the reason?

I did not, and I have never done that. I have nver driven in IGTC or MoE, as CSF said
The problem is, they didnt answer 1 month ago and we get the penalty after the first Q1? What communication is this?

We did add Maddin in the rooster a month ago.
To get the facts straight:

20th November, e-mail from Xcite
The "old" Squad:

maddin15

We will add:
niceguy

4th November, e-mail from Xcite
We will add
maddin15

The proposed addition of maddin15 was partly discussed internally [definitely between me and d, maybe some others too] and at the time we both said "probably not, but we'll discuss it more", but never did. Therefore Xcite assumed that he had been added to the roster when infact he hadn't been added our end.

The main reason why we rejected him was not because he did an MoE race, but rather his multitude of experience in several other major leagues which made us feel that he would be adequately suitable for leagues above the GTAL.
Quote from J@tko :To get the facts straight:

20th November, e-mail from Xcite
The "old" Squad:

maddin15

We will add:
niceguy

4th November, e-mail from Xcite
We will add
maddin15

The proposed addition of maddin15 was partly discussed internally [definitely between me and d, maybe some others too] and at the time we both said "probably not, but we'll discuss it more", but never did. Therefore Xcite assumed that he had been added to the roster when infact he hadn't been added our end.

The main reason why we rejected him was not because he did an MoE race, but rather his multitude of experience in several other major leagues which made us feel that he would be adequately suitable for leagues above the GTAL.

J@tko has hit the nail on the head.

Yes, we did let this slip through the cracks, but then the fault is still not 100% solely on our shoulders.

The teams also have a responsibility to not assume a "Yes" repsonse and keep checking in if a response hasn't been recieved. It is also the teams job to take a step back and say "Hmm, they haven't replied yet, let me remind them with the email and to be safe, let's run someone we know who is cleared to race"

Fault is 50/50 in this case, but the penalty is there because the driver WAS used without permission, regardless of administration responding or not. If we have not responded in time, you should assume that there is no clearance.
So lets make some things clear.
If u drove first 2 rounds of GTAL,and then drive in 24h race in MoE,can u continue GTAL season or u r advanced driver?
Quote from ivantod :So lets make some things clear.
If u drove first 2 rounds of GTAL,and then drive in 24h race in MoE,can u continue GTAL season or u r advanced driver?

You can continue GTAL. Once you have starting racing in GTAL, the only thing that'll stop you is being a complete idiot
#62 - CSF
I can think of a few from round 1.
1 hour test race starts on RSR GTAL in 25 minutes. Qual is running there now.
#67 - CSF
#68 - CSF
Just for clearing it:

The Admin decision on us WAS COMPLETELY FAIL!!
Seems you didn't watch the replay exactly, WE DID NOT CAUSE THE CRASH for what you've set us to last position!

Just be fair in that moment...

We retired because of this and of René having problems with his wheel right after he took over from Michi

bye

n!looka
#70 - CSF
The reason you were sent to the back was simple. You did not slow down when it was obvious there were cars all over the place going slowly, until you came to the back of car 20. You then braked causing 00 to go into the back of you causing you to go forward. You and 00 caused the incidents and along with 27 who didn't bother to slow down and 04 for pulling into the path of 27 were all sent to the back of the grid fairly and correctly for just what I can only describe as brain fade.
- Wind.
- Wrong setup for wrong track and a qualify one on that.
- Got tapped out on start two.
- DNF.

A race to forget.
Yeah like I did deliberate.
#73 - CSF
I don't believe I said anyone did it deliberately
I had no were to go, coming out of that turn were I saw the dust and went slightly off. I kept throttle open to keep it on track and before I knew it there was car 04. In the end I got kicked at the back without having anything to do with the crash at all.
Quote from Humbleridderen :ap and Replay Time (or Race Time if during race, eg, 36m30s in) of incident:
Car(s) involved: 20 and 17
Brief description of incident:
Tell car 20 not to ram us during sc 2.h 50- 54

many times he do, but we have very cold tyres and have difficulties

You guys weren't catching the safety car, I was horning and pushing you to try and signal to go...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG