The online racing simulator
Virtual LFS Dashboard
(529 posts, closed, started )

i installed it to my desktop because the version i had installed was that version you had me test if it opened.....so i installed it....then it worked

i am not sure how this works but i am not complaining
Quote from spiderbait90 :This is also happening with me. The installer sticks at 39%, and stops responding.

Running Windows Vista Home 32bit.

If you know how to register dll etc yourself I can post all the needed files for you to manually install

Quote from logitekg25 :

i installed it to my desktop because the version i had installed was that version you had me test if it opened.....so i installed it....then it worked

i am not sure how this works but i am not complaining

Good it works though

+ I will try to release the 1024x768 version tomorrow, well later today since it 2:30 am
can you think of why? cause if i then try to drag it into my start menu, there are 2 lfsdash folders, one with just the uninstall and one with the shortcut, and both ate active, so i move it....and it happens again
Have you tried to install it in a folder you just make for it ?
Out of program folders, or desktop, or any system folder, that is...

Try to make a, say, C:\VLSFD folder and install it there.
What happens then ?
are you saying instead of having it create a folder for me, create one before it gets to it
Quote from Jadran :I use Samsung PhotoFrame SPF-85H 800x600

i didn't know that photo frames can do this?! so anyone of them is able to run as second monitor without any problems? well then this seems the best solution..
Quote from Ov3rD0s3 :i didn't know that photo frames can do this?! so anyone of them is able to run as second monitor without any problems? well then this seems the best solution..

In Croatia, I managed to find only Samsung PhotoFrame wich can work as a second monitor
crash at start
ive used this before and loved it.
but now it crashes on startup.

vlfs dashv 0.2.1
Xp sp3
Quote from Bodycount77 :ive used this before and loved it.
but now it crashes on startup.

vlfs dashv 0.2.1
Xp sp3

Crash as in 'not responding' or runtime error
You have 0.2.1, try uninstalling and installing the 0.2.3 if that fails then it may be more dll not registered properly
+ if after uninstalling 0.2.1 and trying 0.2.3 and you dont like it, 0.2.1 can be found here

Quote from Ov3rD0s3 :
@DavidTiger: big thanks for the changed layout!

No Problem'o
Quote from logitekg25 :are you saying instead of having it create a folder for me, create one before it gets to it

Exactly.
And point the installer to THAT folder.
trying now....nope there goes my icon free desktop
And you can do in 800x480 resolution??
Quote from clavi69 :And you can do in 800x480 resolution??

Yes and No well I will (if i can/tried to make smaller before) but it takes sometime to resize all the controls...
I cant spend all my time upgrading/improving this. So there wont be a smaller version for sometime Its christmas time just now and I dont feel like programming

-David
Quote from DavidTiger :Yes and No well I will (if i can/tried to make smaller before) but it takes sometime to resize all the controls...
I cant spend all my time upgrading/improving this. So there wont be a smaller version for sometime Its christmas time just now and I dont feel like programming

-David

Ok thanks,
He said this because I want to buy a screen that has that resolution, and most have small screens that I see all that resolution.
It's a sam u70?
You will love it , but the res...
well we will wait for a res update
Hmm, after 3-4 hours i know what you mean by "it takes some times". I got a 0.2.2 version in 800x480, but nothings work perfectly like in your version... I think i just got to wait for your 800x480 version

Quote from DavidTiger :Yes and No well I will (if i can/tried to make smaller before) but it takes sometime to resize all the controls...

-David

Later today (01:15 am just now) I will release a 1024x768 version and try to release 800x480 version

EDIT: Just been notified some family is coming up from England, so the programming will be delayed until this monday
Sorry guys, just wouldnt be fair to sit on the pc programming while having family from 250miles away, Whom I see like once every year
Quote from DavidTiger :Later today (01:15 am just now) I will release a 1024x768 version and try to release 800x480 version

EDIT: Just been notified some family is coming up from England, so the programming will be delayed until this monday
Sorry guys, just wouldnt be fair to sit on the pc programming while having family from 250miles away, Whom I see like once every year

No prob, take your time
It's Christmas time!!!!
HOHOHO!!!

Enjoy your family, there are also other things to do.
ya, you need a vacation or break atleast
DavidTiger: yeah dude take your time.. it's christmas
Quote from DavidTiger :Later today (01:15 am just now) I will release a 1024x768 version and try to release 800x480 version

No prob
Thx for trying the 800x480 version
link in OP is down for me?

Anyone upload it here or somewhere else if it's not too big???

Virtual LFS Dashboard V0.2.3The Virtual Dashboard for Live for Speed!

Works with OutGauge, Can be used on you Primary or Secondary monitor.
OR you can use it over a LAN on a second Laptop/PC!

Various screen resolutions available!!

Whats New in v0.2.3?

* Updated for Z25 and above *
* Variable Max Dial RPM for each car *
* New Dashboard Lights *
* Keyboard (NumLock, ScrollLock) LED Turn Signals *
* Turn signal Click Sounds *
* Top Speed Needle (See your top speed in each car) *
* Shift Up Indicator will work in all cars, Yes ALL cars (if enabled) *
* New "Shift Up" Voice for all cars *

Latest Downloads:
>>>Normal (800x600)<<<