The online racing simulator
That's not fun
Ooooooo.....lol!
Lmfao, this made me lol a bit. Screenshotted by me, blurred the username for safety

Attached images
momthinksimcool.jpg
You blurred a name in the top of the picture. I wanna bet it said Jacob.
Hint, you failed. You forgot the blur to other part where his name is visible.
my mom thinks im cool ... does she KNOW???

Cats feed on small prey such as insects, birds, and rodents. Cats tend to consume many small meals in a single day, although the frequency and size of meals varies between individuals.
i went on mlia.com and read something about mystery google, so i google'd it, and then went on it.....searched something and this came up (look at the picture) so i went to it.....i did not feel like doing it, but i was planning to document it......anyone else want to try?

might be funny dont flame if it is not
Attached images
my mission started.jpg
Old, but still hilarious..

already been posted, but its pretty good
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Don't see how a post like that can get away without an infraction. Blatent fun being made on a disability which is beyond me and should be beyond everyone here, but this is the internet so things are different to reality.
diddnt see that part, i foud it funny (a little bit) because it looked like the guy was humping the other guy
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't see how a post like that can get away without an infraction. Blatent fun being made on a disability which is beyond me and should be beyond everyone here, but this is the internet so things are different to reality.

Santa will be bringing you a special sand removal kit for your vagina this year, but only if you're a good boy and stop taking the internet seriously.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Santa will be bringing you a special sand removal kit for your vagina this year, but only if you're a good boy and stop taking the internet seriously.

Well unlike everyone else here, I don't take offense to something just because I have direct experience, I don't have direct experience of parkinsons disease, all I know is that people don't choose to get it, and would rather not have it, I also think that making fun of a disease or illness that is of no fault of that persons and is detrimental to their living is very very very dispicable.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well unlike everyone else here, I don't take offense to something just because I have direct experience, I don't have direct experience of parkinsons disease, all I know is that people don't choose to get it, and would rather not have it, I also think that making fun of a disease or illness that is of no fault of that persons and is detrimental to their living is very very very dispicable.

It's just a joke, the intention is to make people laugh not to offend them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAGJpISVERg

Skip to 3:30 to get my views on the rest of it.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG