The online racing simulator
Our name is getting coppied, what to do?
(37 posts, closed, started )
Hello all! I am Spongey / Jonas. I am the founder of the famous CAD Destruction Derby server. The masterserver is down, and the server is down of CAD also. At least, that is what i thought. I refreshed the server list, and i see a guy copying our name server name + clantag! What can we do against this???
EDIT:

Saw another one just now! usernames of the 2 admins on the fake servers :

ZENAJ0 or ZENAJO
rullborais
Track down his location, fly there and beat the s... out of him
Quote from Electric Eye :Track down his location, fly there and beat the s... out of him

with pleasure, altho i prefer to have a solution for this & no 'funny' answers.
Hey !

Im Techno/Fendt/Vestax, and im admin on CAD and i totaly agree with Profike, the Masterserver is down, and our own CAD server too, and many other ppl, think, its the best chance to fake our CAD to get popular ...

I refreshed the server list, and saw a new [CAD] Destruction Derby server, and i connect and.... maybe the screenshot helps

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/fakery6uhoj2n.jpg

best regards
Tech
Tough luck.

I'm serious. There is nothing the people on the forum / devs can or will do. Track down whoever is doing that and solve it in private.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate conversation.
Don't think there's anything we can do for now. After we requested them to remove the servers several times, without success, we were actually banned from them. Best solution is to perma ban those accounts as that is a total lack of respect towards our team. Luckily they are dumb or smart enough for not using our official layouts, but instead, some cheap copies.

[CAD]Joni
-
(GianniC) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate conversation.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate conversation.
Nevermind guys, i convinced him he could make the server to CAD Destruction derby 2, he gave me admin pass and ofc i banned him from his own server ^^
Lol, what a noobcake! But if he's running the server from his home he can just shut it down and create another one.
#9 - J@tko
Quote from profike :Nevermind guys, i convinced him he could make the server to CAD Destruction derby 2, he gave me admin pass and ofc i banned him from his own server ^^

The Joseph Ellis award for n00bishness goes to him this year I think!!
Quote from profike :Nevermind guys, i convinced him he could make the server to CAD Destruction derby 2, he gave me admin pass and ofc i banned him from his own server ^^

Shortly after that, when he joined our server trying to find out why he was banned from his own, the voices in my head made me type /ban ZENAJO 999 Guess we won't be seeing him there anytime soon...
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha...

that made my day.

added to my banlist as well, just for being a douche.
Guys, thats not even Dedi server, so he would of shut it down at some point, but ill ban him for 999 days from our server just for that already, thanks for noticing us.
Quote from Disposable :(...) the voices in my head made me type /ban ZENAJO 999

:ices_rofl

Quote from z-ro 8 :added to my banlist as well, just for being a douche.

I'd add him to my banlist as well if I had a server
At this pace, looks like someone will be racing aggainst his AI friends for quite a while...
Sorry to ruin all the fun and play the boring one here but doesn't this classify as naming&shaming?

..Banning them from -OsT- Servers too
Guess who will be most banned player this year

Banned on some of my servers.
haha what an absolute noob

Only one thing is appropriate for this...

Well played, sir.

LMFAO! This has to be the stupidest guy ever. I'm hoping to play in the DD server very soon!
So that noob guy that i banned from his server made a second one.

[BAD] Destruction Derby

That aint the worst tho. I joined the server, and i see a member of us, Jon606, logged in with his account on there, wearing the [BAD] Tag.
'It was only a joke'. Didnt made me laugh. I never liked him, but he made the website for us so i let him stay altho he did some backstabbing. however this was the drop for me. The bucket is full. I banned al people that are wearing the BAD tag. If i see people using that tag, they will be banned as well, for 999 days. I can't believe my eyes.

Since im on the forum, i might say i also need this:

Crashing Insim
Good Admins
Probelly, a guy that can make a website for us.

streetglow_69@hotmail.com for contact
****ing knew it Sponge/Profike/whatever your name is. Ban the only DECENT admin, sure, that'll entice people to return won't it. And you can stop all the bullplop about how killer sponge and profike are 2 different people as well

TVE's server was way better anyway as TVE actually respected people when they were playing. Bring back [noobs]!
Quote from profike :That aint the worst tho. I joined the server, and i see a member of us, Jon606, logged in with his account on there, wearing the [BAD] Tag.
'It was only a joke'. Didnt made me laugh. I never liked him, but he made the website for us so i let him stay altho he did some backstabbing.

Cheers!
It's only you who has that opinion; the other [CAD] admins agree with me that you are a control freak. I can even provide proof of this if you want.

Quote from mookie427 :TVE's server was way better anyway as TVE actually respected people when they were playing. Bring back [noobs]!

Only very silly people will disagree with this statement.
Quote from profike :So that noob guy that i banned from his server made a second one.

[BAD] Destruction Derby

That aint the worst tho. I joined the server, and i see a member of us, Jon606, logged in with his account on there, wearing the [BAD] Tag.
'It was only a joke'. Didnt made me laugh. I never liked him, but he made the website for us so i let him stay altho he did some backstabbing. however this was the drop for me. The bucket is full. I banned al people that are wearing the BAD tag. If i see people using that tag, they will be banned as well, for 999 days. I can't believe my eyes.

Since im on the forum, i might say i also need this:

Crashing Insim
Good Admins
Probelly, a guy that can make a website for us.

streetglow_69@hotmail.com for contact

Take a chill pill, dude. You're taking a harmless joke in a game way too seriously.
that's Sponge/Profike all over though, has always been a trigger-happy control freak. I've been kicked/banned off there before for just choosing to disagree with what one of those two names said
This thread is closed

(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG