The online racing simulator
Btw, FWGAFF, I will not be at GTAL tonight (?) because someone else will most likely be hogging the one computer now in my house. And LFS at 18 FPS is useless anyway :doh:
Quote from J@tko :You can race on your own if you want to

I took for granted that the 75% rule was enforced. Better start preparing for the race then.
Isnt it race time already, im bored!
Lots of people don't seem to have the password for the server - either:
  • Ask your team manager, or ask your team manager to check their e-mailz
  • PM me
Quote from JO53PHS :Btw, FWGAFF, I will not be at GTAL tonight (?) because someone else will most likely be hogging the one computer now in my house. And LFS at 18 FPS is useless anyway :doh:

Good.
I have read through the rules and can't find what the correct procedure is if I should get disconnected during the race.
Coud somebody enlighten me please.
Skin pack [Not to be confused with the soon-ish-to-be-released skin KIT] is here: http://www.filefront.com/14784723/Round%200%20dds%20pack.zip

Unzip to your LFS Directory [i.e where your data folder is] and it'll put them all in skins_x
hey NDR, is there a tracker available?
Thx Jake
Whats with the tracker?

Quote :Time Remaining: 13 minutes and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds and 25 seconds

tommy u so pwn :O

Grats SRLT
may car #95 - Windstyle racing shift+P because of a broken engine?
I'll get teh server side replay and post it later tonight.

I must be off to a football (soccer) game.

Tracker should reflect provisional results shortly. Thanks to all for racing !

d
Good race everyone, I'll write up a report soon.

Just in general I'd already like to make a remark: work on your "tyre heating" please. Speeding up - braking - speeding up - braking - speeding up - ... is not really how you have to do that. Especially not if you speed up in a turn and on the straight afterwards really go stand on the brake back to like 50 km/h. Not only dangerous, but I doubt it has any (positive) effect on your tyres.

Thanks NDR admins for hosting, was a decent first endurance racing experience.
Yeah, little story too. Qual was bad, tryed two aero sets, both sucked. So 18. place from qualification. As you know there was lot of laps behind SC, around 6-7. Becose that I didn't get right rhythm. After 45minutes I really get into the rhythm and beated my PB. Then I drived 1h and 15minutes and after that my tires wasen't allright. I was in 4th place. It's was time to swap places with Yann. He did good job and Tiger Express finished in 6th position.
SRLT Team radio after race
you guys REALLY have to learn how does a SC LAP and a START works...

it's just a complete mess starting from the middle of the field!
and i'm telling you, THIS IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT...

we just have to be a bit more organised and quit breaking so hard to gain tyre temperature... once you have a HUGE gap from the car in front of you guys, you just want to get faster until reach that car! and than BREAKING HARD is the only possible way to avoid YOUR crash with him... but you forget about the ones behind you! and it all turns in a HUGE MESS in a presentation lap! ¬¬'

that is VERY VERY sad to watch... you guys are fast on track but during slow laps, most of you act like amateurs!!
The big gaps were really frustrating me. There's nothing worse than starting 20 seconds further behind because someone can't keep up on the SC laps.

Thanks to the Race Directors for calling off the start due to the gaps.

And please for the next race keep the gaps smaller.
Quote from TexasLTU :tommy u so pwn :O

Grats SRLT

2nd team 6th place in FXR was more impresive
Quote from oldnavy :2nd team 6th place in FXR was more impresive

Agreed. They drove a great race.
yes. This was INCREDIBLE With 15 laps before the qualy, I was hoping for a top 5, as I didnt really know how hard the competition was, so I didnt want to expect too much. 4th place in qualy was okey. I knew I could have done better, but as I hadnt even tried the q-set before the qual, I was pretty happy too. The race went perfect. 1st stint was kinda good. I were just chilling out in the 2nd stint, while even talking some on MSN. Was just getting the car to the finish line, which I did. Although it got exciting when 7 mins was left. Two cars were in front of me, and the first guy spun, while the 2nd guy went into the tires. I avoided both of them, but of course, a tire was left in the ideal-line, where I came. I hit the tire, and it made me spin. But yeah, I was able to take the win

Grats to the podium! And of course Tiger Express, for their awsome 6th place. Well done!
Tnx to all teams for a great race

And tanks to NDR for a great event
Tommy, grats! Very nice racing from you, and also K.O'Keefe, he was like one of the last, and then after ~10min he got up to 8th or smth. like that.

Khem, khem, I'll better not talk about 4SRT.

We will try practicing for the first round, lol. We always forget to practice, what can you do.

BTW, what's wrong with the tracker? We finished 17th, but it shows we finished 20th. And we also didn't have any penalties which could cause us to get lower place.
CoRe had a disconnect and we got 7th, so thats one of the 3 spots your down.
thanks for the racing everyone......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG