The online racing simulator
original skin was 2.2mb, this wimpy forum wont let me put in on so had to throw on some compression

#88 skin now accompanies #99 as permitted by NDR folks, this time in sexeh GTAL blue/teal
Attached images
FZR_nF_GTAL99.jpg
FZR_nF_GTAL88.jpg
Quote from PaulC2K :original skin was 2.2mb, this wimpy forum wont let me put in on so had to throw on some compression

I see the car will be ready to be abandoned in the woods after the race. Looks well camouflaged :P
Quote from niels1 :Did you ask Vilante to use his skin ??.

My fault for not keeping Vilante's copyright on the skin. I deleted the layer whilst adding the new logos. I'll get the copyright layer again and add it to the skin.
Acuna Racing Team skin for Round 0a -
Attached images
XRR_ART_GTAL10.jpg
Leeeet's hope, I did this right.
Attached images
FZR_4srt2GTAL.jpg
Quote from andRo. :Leeeet's hope, I did this right.

Is the wire frame supposed to be on there? :hide:
No, I failed again, but this time I noticed it myself. Corrected it already, too bad you are so fast and can't hide anything from you.
Team RSR 2010 GTAL Skin
Attached images
FXR_RSRGTAL10.jpg
Updated earlier post to include our second car, as approved by NDR.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1288705#post1288705

Both cars have the same driver names on there, it seemed pointless removing names on the #88 skin when #99 had them all, and more pointless also editing #99 for the sake of a test race. I'll fix that if its considered important enough, just seemed silly to do it if not important.
Quote from PaulC2K :Updated earlier post to include our second car, as approved by NDR.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1288705#post1288705

Both cars have the same driver names on there, it seemed pointless removing names on the #88 skin when #99 had them all, and more pointless also editing #99 for the sake of a test race. I'll fix that if its considered important enough, just seemed silly to do it if not important.

So you've officially renamed Joona to Laurilla?
Quote from Fuse5 :So you've officially renamed Joona to Laurilla?

Well you can change your name once for free at the registry... who knows?
Quote from Fuse5 :So you've officially renamed Joona to Laurilla?

Guess so

We'll have his name changed to Tuna Gorilla by the time S3 is released
JoJo, deal with it
This is **Clockwork Motorports skin for the Test Race!!

WE ARE SUPPORTING BREST CANCER!
As all of you guys know a woman, please advise them to take care and check their boddies at least once a day! It doesn't take long, just a couple of minutes, and they can avoid their lives to be taken away by simply ALMOST NOTHING!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

hahaha

Cheers...
Attached images
XRR_GTAL-CWP.jpg
Quote from buck77 :This is **Clockwork Motorports skin for the Test Race!!

1 in 3 people are diagnosed with Cancer, and many dont know until its to late, we at clockwork would like to raise awerness of the leading cancer in women and bring it to a wider audience. Together we can make a diffrence

Im with you, its such a sexy skin sometimes i amaze myself at how well i can skin. All for a good cause.
Quote from buck77 : As all of you guys know a woman, please advise them to take care and check their boddies at least once a day! It doesn't take long, just a couple of minutes, and they can avoid their lives to be taken away by simply ALMOST NOTHING!

Given there's hardly any women in LFS, perhaps a testicular/male cancer skin would be more appropriate?
well the idea is noble... but the wording? right now it sounds like you are indeed supporting the cancer, not the women.

Regarding number boards for Season 2, they were all finished and ready for release a few weeks ago.

But then RaceSIM closed down or something and now I am waiting to see if I need to put a different sponsor on the numberboards or not.

Quote from JO53PHS :Regarding number boards for Season 2, they were all finished and ready for release a few weeks ago.

But then RaceSIM closed down or something and now I am waiting to see if I need to put a different sponsor on the numberboards or not.

You would have known about four days ago if you were ever online on MSN for a sufficient length of time or would maintain your PM box so it wasn't full. Clean that out !
Windstyle Racing #95
Skin by Tom(stack9)
Attached images
FZR_WSRenduroGTAL.jpg
GTAL skin.jpg
dont add this to the pack yet guys, we have an update for it
Quote from stacks9 :dont add this to the pack yet guys, we have an update for it

We don't do the pack until shortly before the event. Please also give the skin in 2048x2048 if you can.

d
ok will do
Quote from dekojester :You would have known about four days ago if you were ever online on MSN for a sufficient length of time or would maintain your PM box so it wasn't full. Clean that out !

Numero 1: I wasn't here from Sunday morning until Tuesday night
Numero 2: People keep sending me useless PMs that I don't need.
Numero 3: My computer is being repaired by some uncontactable laptop repair man, and therefore my copy of Photoshop is not currently in the same county as I am.
Numero 4: I will clear my PM box now
Numero 5: I will do the number boards as soon as I have my laptop back. Who knows how long that will be though..
Quote from JO53PHS :Numero 1: I wasn't here from Sunday morning until Tuesday night
Numero 2: People keep sending me useless PMs that I don't need.
Numero 3: My computer is being repaired by some uncontactable laptop repair man, and therefore my copy of Photoshop is not currently in the same county as I am.
Numero 4: I will clear my PM box now
Numero 5: I will do the number boards as soon as I have my laptop back. Who knows how long that will be though..

http://images.starcraftmazter. ... forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG