The online racing simulator
the46 | 16 Hour Race 2009 LIVE 1730U TC

Hello,

Please note that the amazing 16 Hour Race 2009 will be broadcasted LIVE tonight 1730 UTC. A pre-race show will run prior to the race start (1800 UTC). Join Yannick Martin, Kevin Peeters, Walter Lemmens and Chris Wilkinson (between stints) and many interviews throughout the race. The broadcast will be serving all servers to you (in rotation, something like one every hour). We will be with you for this exciting event directly from Aston, UK (AS7R config).

http://the46.ka46.com

(Starting in like 30 minutes or so)
if everyone suddenly starts quitting the race it means new patch is out
(now would be the time for scawen to ruin the 16 hour race by bringing out a new patch :razz
Some very nice racing currently, great action. Stays nuts to see 1 UFR, 1 GT2 XRR and 2 GT1 XRR's going through one and the same small turn, without single contact. A good broadcast also.

how do i stop the lag?
-
(Knight_Atack) DELETED by Knight_Atack : problem fixed
Hi there,

We do apologize for the latest problems with the stream (latest blackouts). Livestream is undergoing problems (possible maintenance and troubles with channel players) and only time will fix this.

Under these circumstances, the stream is currently interrupted by we are working hard to get the audio visual feed back to your screens.

Please excuse us for this inconvenience and we will do our best to bring the stream back online in the shortest possible delay.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Yannick Martin
the46
UPDATE!:

We are back online!
NEW UPDATE:

Our stream blew up (procaster-side I believe), and our video feeder is still asleep (for the 3rd (our 4th) time tonight). We will do our best to bring the stream up again as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

UPDATE: We now how live audio coverage of all servers. We will try to get video coverage up and running as soon as we can. Thanks you!

UPDATE: Just as we were going to get the video feed back online, the whole Livestream backend died on us, and now the problem is once more out of our hands, and we will have to wait for the problem to fixed by the Livestream staff. We will keep updated on developments!

NEW UPDATE: Video is now online!
Thanks to the46 for providing this broadcast. It's a massive challenge to cover 3 servers of racing, and even more of a challenge when it's for 16 hours. It was a nice thing to have alongside remote and Ventrilo. Cheers guys!
Thank you and I'd like to thank all the viewers for watching. (We hit record audience)

Though having some small technical difficulties in the middle (mainly due to Livestream), we did the best west could to bring you this broadcast and it went rather well.

I'd like to thank the commentators who stood beside me, Kevin Peeters, Walter Lemmens, and a guest visit during the night from Jonathan Palmer. I'd also like to thank our interviewees, Nolan Scott, J. Teien, Mark Fletcher, Chris Wilkinson and Kristjan Järve.

Knight Attack :O

And you don't thank either me or Team Rock Racing for the video feed

Edit:

You did thank me for the commentating, but not for the feed
Quote from rockclan :Knight Attack :O

And you don't thank either me or Team Rock Racing for the video feed

Edit:

You did thank me for the commentating, but not for the feed

:doh:
Eh...
Fun.com hey thats awsome.

You dont need to thank me for interview, i asked a few times only to go on air

Ill thank you, great support from everyone in race, thanks
Where is my thank for reading this thread?
Sounds like a result... nice job guys

Just a shame I missed it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG