The online racing simulator
Cruel to laugh or not? :P
(59 posts, started )
Quote from Becky Rose :If I remember correctly (and there is a good chance I do not in this case) the fine for deliberately splashing pedestrians with puddle water is up to about £2000.

All of which goes to the state, and not the splashed individual.
lol! I found it funny,but it would be quite bad to get a splash of water by myself tho.
Quote from MAGGOT :All of which goes to the state, and not the splashed individual.

Not so. If you splash someone you're supposed to stop and hand over your insurance details so they can claim for the "damages" off of your insurance.

Very few people do and it can be -depending how much of an arse the CPS were feeling- considered to be leaving the scene of an accident.
Dammed ars that that guys i would have hit im so hard or throw something heavy at his car.
Their fault for standing next to it. If you've been going to that bus stop for the past couple months, then the bus driver would have no issue recognizing you. When i went to school there would be a massive puddle right at the crosswalk. Mind me the street was 4 lanes and traffic normally drove through at 45+. I simply waited 15 feet away before the crossing guard stopped traffic, but not everyone was smart enough to take precautions like me.
i'd take the registration then next time i saw the twats car i'd smash all its windows.
Quote from trebor901 :i'd take the registration then next time i saw the twats car i'd smash all its windows.

And then you'd be arrested. I imagine its the END of school, going home wet is the least of your problems when daddy beats you anyway.
Haha that was mint, Its happened to me before .
-
(batteryy) DELETED by batteryy
#34 - 5haz
Damn you sharon!!!! I was just posting that
Good to hear they're going to get what's coming to them
Nice. They got what was coming. Fags....
It's not like vehicles have the option of not driving through the puddle, it covered pretty much the entire lane, the kids had the option of not standing right ****ing next to it like a bunch of morons. I myself keep having to drive through a similar puddle when I turn into the carpark at work. People always stand right on the edge of the curb next to it, forcing me to crawl through at 5mph to avoid splashing them, but then cars nearly rear end me because they are not paying attention. I'm not saying the driver of the car is a genius by the way, they did something illegal and posted a video of it on the internet, that takes a special kind of stupid.
#41 - wien
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's not like vehicles have the option of not driving through the puddle,

You can slow the **** down like a non-sadist. Does it really kill your day to be a slight bit considerate?
Quote from wien :You can slow the **** down like a non-sadist. Does it really kill your day to be a slight bit considerate?

Exactly....

You can slow down and drive through the damn puddle witout making it go all over the sidewalk and all the people on it....
#43 - 5haz
You would have to be going very slowly, dangerously slowly infact (at the bottom of a hill, in the rain), to not create any kind of splash.

The important thing is that they intended it, it wasn't an accident, although why everyone gives such a shit I have no idea. Its also common sense that you shouldn't stand beside a puddle in the road.

Its ridiculous that we live in a society where a car splashing some kids at a bus stop polarises the opinions of the entire nation and makes the national news, while people are completely apathetic to more pressing matters, perhaps the media is being gagged from reporting anything relevant and so its like permanent slow news day?
plus these people are a bit thick, if the car catches the puddle the wrong way then it could end up with the car being dragged onto the path and whoever is walking along or standing on the path being run down.
Oh don't give me this bs.....

If it has been a rainy night, when I walk down to the train station in the mornings, there are usually puddles all over the place. But people having common sence and driving at a normal speed past them do not splash me.... and even if they do, it only gets your legs, and even then, barely....

It is not dangerous to slow down.... What the heck is this....? What if instead of a puddle there was something other, something that could of caused proper real danger? You telling me you should still speed past it?

Also, it was a rainy day. The roads were slippery. They should of being going slower than usual because of that.... What if the idiot lost it and slid into the kids? What then? Still funny and acceptable....? I think not.

The people in the video are ****s. Period.

I do not see how you can argue against the fine... Sure the kids might be standing too close to the puddle, but for gods sake... I thought we lived in 2009 where people have atleast some kind of common sence and know whats acceptable to do and whats not...

The whole joke made out of it did not help either. If it would of been just a random filming session and they got slashing them without the whole "OMFG hell yeassss! I am a real jerk and I love it!111!!!11" they might of been just warned or something....

But no.... A freaking 29 year old thinks its cool to splash people on the sidewalks deliberately.
They don't deserve a fine like that over something so menial. So they got wet? Jesus Christ, END OF THE WORLD. If we spent our lives saying (what if) and giving fines to people based on what COULD of happened then everybody would be broke and in prison. So they got wet, serves them right for standing so close to a puddle, not ONLY that but the driver was BEEPING and they STILL didn't move. So in actuality the kids are more retarded than the driver yet the driver got a fine.

We've all been splashed by a car before, I got splashed by a Transit Connect whilst walking home from school once, but did I run after him, report his reg, or wish that he had a £2500 fine? No, I just got on with it and didn't cry or whine like a ****ing baby.
Quote from wien :You can slow the **** down like a non-sadist. Does it really kill your day to be a slight bit considerate?

Try reading my post. In the UK people think speed limits are the minimum speed, if you go any slower you will be tailgated most of the time, no matter what the road conditions are. I am more concerned about the idiots in control of 2 tonnes of battering ram than the dozy pedestrians standing next to massive puddles for no reason. So I slow down completely if there is nobody behind me, and crawl through at 5mph, but if I have traffic behind me they will be lucky to have me down to 15-20mph.
#48 - Osco
I LOL'd. But then again, I'm a rat bastard
Some of you guys need to find your inner child again.

It was fun, those little bastards deserved it. :rally_dri "over jump into medium right, water puddle, splash little bastards on the left hand side, hard left..."
Quote from jibber : It was fun, those little bastards deserved it

hahahahahahahaha you win my sig quote AGAIN Jibber

Cruel to laugh or not? :P
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG