The online racing simulator
Wheelie setups
(52 posts, started )
Wheelie setups
Is it possible to do wheelies, drive on two wheels,stoppies and so on...? Anyone with a good setup?
with what car?
Its possible with UFR, but a set wont help you, as you are only a Demo Racer and dont have access to that car.

Never saw a XFG, XRG or XRT do this.
There are a wheelie XRT set and a 2 wheel XFG set. I don't have them tho.
#5 - Zonda
Hi

I need a wheelie setup for the ufr or a setup when you are on the brakes you drive on the front 2 tires! Just 4 fun! Somebody have one or both??
What's wrong with you people? Can't you just experiment on your own? That's at least half the fun of something like this. This isn't like asking for a race set which requires hours upon hours of development and tweaking. You take the car onto the skidpad and try it for all of 5 seconds. If it doesn't work, you tweak it. Very simple.
does anybody have replay with wheelie or driving with two wheels??
how do i install that thing :|
#10 - RX-7
Quote from Ricerguy :how do i install that thing :|

LOL, save it, Put it in the LFS/Data/Settings part then go into the game go to garage and itll b there I can do front flips in the XFG, go real fast slam brakes on and does front flips and drive away, and i can do wheelies in the XRT , but iaint that great at them
Nice men and some video or replay with driving with two wheels??
I tried it, but it's so hard
Do you need the LFS tweak for this?
No, its just a normal set.
Can anyone send me any wheelie, endo or 2 wheel sets for the UF1, UFR.
Quote from wolfee :Don't be whores tell us!!

Agreed Jordan.illepall
2 wheel sets and short replays:

XFG: set replay
XRT: set replay
UF1: set replay
UFR: set replay
XFR: set replay

No ramps are needed to put a car on 2 wheels with these sets, with some caveats: with XRT it is extremely hard, and UF1 may be driven on the side on which the driver is sitting only. UF1 has only open differential, so it's impossible to accelerate.
a better technique to set xrt on 2 wheels
If you watched my replay of 2 wheels xrt driving, you may have noticed how extremely lucky I was. I needed probably around 100 tries to make that replay.

Today, after endless repeats, I need only a few tries to put this car on 2 wheels. Somehow my brain found a new, much more reliable technique to do it. I haven't invented the technique consciously, I'm not so smart (if I was, I would probably be saving the world right now, or at least doing something productive ).

Take a look at my new replay. As you can see, when my inner wheels go up a bit I quickly counter-steer, forcibly bouncing them off the ground. This move sends my inner wheels high enough in the air to start 2 wheel driving. No more relying on uncontrollable drifts and bounces to lift the wheels.
its easy to do.

get a UF GTR. Make front tyre press as low as you can, fuel on 10%, max braking force available to 95% front bias, locked diff and R2 slicks.

Rear susp set up:
move all sliders to the far left, move anti roll to far right.

Front susp set up:
move ride hight reduction to far left, all others to far right.

Technique:
There are a few ways to get the rear off the ground. For a standing start wheelie, bounce off the rev limiter in neutral, then slam into rev.

Or

Drive fast going forwards, about top of 3rd gear, then simultaniously slam on brakes and throw her into rev gear.........presto

Enjoy.

P.S. This technique should work for other cars but i haven't tried it yet.
TurboII:add a little stiffnes to the back(12-14), and smash the back flat(thus damaging the rear susp max.), and you got yourself a bouncing wheelie machine :P
Quote from TurboII :Drive fast going forwards, about top of 3rd gear, then simultaniously slam on brakes and throw her into rev gear.........presto

Using this technique you can also go real fast and then slam into reverse and roll it.
#23 - Jakg
Yeap, at 100 mph using a set i have you can do a complete roll with almost no susp damage and carry on going!
FZ5

in 1st gear full accelerate for 1/2 sec and full brake for 1/2 sec untill the car is bouncing

then full throttle untill high in the air then brake and keep dong this and you get 1-2sec wheelies
Attached files
FZ50_WHEELE.set - 132 B - 3999 views
XRR wheelie

Wheelie setups
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG