The online racing simulator
I personally never seen them before so i never tasted them.
Not like anyone would give you one either.
Because they don't love me?
Have anyone ever loved you?
That's why I drink
(you'll understand one day)
You shouldn't drink at this time of the day.
You missed my point
And no, have no consumed anything now, but I still have hangover from yesterday. Fernet Blanka is fun
its Fernet Branca, apparently you have had some
Quote from Bob Smith :I will admit the main thread is huge and information like this can often get buried. It would be nice if there was just an official info thread, and a seperate general discussion thread for the masses, tbh.

It might actually help if one of you guys created a 'General LFS Discussion' area, and then a seperate subforum for 95% of the threads in here, called LFS Racing > 'Leagues & Events' so that people can persistantly spam that forum for attention with their random races which happen to have started or is racing sometime.

Such a shame we dont already have a place EXACTLY like that, for EXACTLY those reasons, maybe then this place wouldnt get buried, and people could find things out easier.
Quote from PaulC2K :It might actually help if one of you guys created a 'General LFS Discussion' area, and then a seperate subforum for 95% of the threads in here, called LFS Racing > 'Leagues & Events' so that people can persistantly spam that forum for attention with their random races which happen to have started or is racing sometime.

there is one... but some people have the need to spam "general lfs discussion" with their league announcements anyways...

<rant>

why do people do that anyways? okay... sure, advertise league broadcasts... but why in general discussion? why not put them in the league calendar or something...

</rant>
Why do people post such utter cr*p.

Not the original post but like 90% of the replies. People in this forum need to grow up, ALOT.

Also, Hooray For Boobies! (just to add a little happiness)
Quote from Bob Smith :Physics improvements: demo + all licence levels, from the next official patch
Scirocco: requires S1 licence or above, from the next official patch
Rockingham: requires S3 licence, from a future patch

Rockingham in S3? Aww.
it'll be here soon enough!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Plus that thread is 20 pages full of "omg scawen we <3 u" who the feck whats to look through that.

Here's a little tip of how to get the most out of threads from Scawen. Find the thread you want and click on the number of replies in its parent subforum (e.g. go to General LFS Discussion and click on the number of replies for the "Rockingham Coming to LFS" thread. This will load a popup of who has posted in that thread ordered by the number of times they've posted in that thread. To see all of a person's posts in that particular thread just click on the number of posts they've made on the right hand side. That way you don't need to wade through it all to find Scawen's posts.
Quote from amp88 :That way you don't need to wade through it all to find Scawen's posts.

But he can't moan about the fanbois then. How boring.
Quote from StableX :it'll be here soon enough!

I didn't mean from the time, but from the upgrade. (Not that I don't have the money, but I don't think I could upgrade soon.)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG