The online racing simulator
My dream has come true... I will sleep so nice now...
Fantastic news! I wonder if LFS will still only be Dx8 or will it be moving into Dx9... ever?

nice
#54 - Byku
I wouldn't be suprised if the new car was NASCAR-type car, i mean... we have two ovals now and no car suitable for them.
Yay!
Awesome. Good work guys!

The screenshots look very good. It was interesting to see the laser scanning shots too, I've not looked into it before but it looks interesting.

Is it time to start the wild speculation with respect to the new car now?
#57 - Byku
Oh Scawen... could You like... post a lot of pictures of it? Or make a movie of Scirocco going around the track? IT WOULD BE SO MUCH WIN! :huepfenic
And the moaners said Eric doesn't do anything anymore...

Good stuff. It's nice to see LFS heading into interesting and exciting times. I wish I could be there with you all, i'm quite jealous of the product .

LFS is a project the team can truly be proud of.
Any chance we can pre-order S3?
#60 - aoun
#61 - Byku
Just put 12 pounds on Your account and that's all . We just need a confirmation if it will be 12 pounds .
#63 - aoun
We dont know that for sure, Byku.

..Me thinks a BTCC car is comming along.
Quote from lukelfs :Ehhh? Typo? 'We have added the BMW Sauber F1.06 to the S2 license', Dont we already have this?

Maybe it's a F1.09? or is it for S1 license?

You do struggle don't you?

Of course we already have the BMW Sauber in S2. He's saying they've added enough free extra content to the varying levels of license, with the Formula BMW and the BMW Sauber, so they're drawing a line and won't be adding any more after the Scirocco.

I wouldn't go making assumptions about the cost of the S3 upgrade for S2 users either.
if btcc car.. maybe vxr..

then maybe vxr8 bathurst edition? xD
Quote from spiderbait90 :I will believe it when I see it, or a dev confirms it.

I believe it now. And I must say that it looks really nice.

It would be nice if we could get confirmation on how much S3 is going to cost, so that we can 'top-up' our account funds.
Quote from BreadC :dont think so

Don't think so about what? I just stated that there are more configurations than whats listed on the official site.
Ytaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ftwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooo!

Yeah baby yeah!

I love you Scavier!

Yeeeee!
Quote from pik_d :Don't think so about what? I just stated that there are more configurations than whats listed on the official site.

i ment dont think so as someone was asking about the rally stage so i quoted ur writing to show them that rally stage will not be added

sorry for confusion :P
Quote from sinbad :You do struggle don't you?

Of course we already have the BMW Sauber in S2. He's saying they've added enough free extra content to the varying levels of license, with the Formula BMW and the BMW Sauber, so they're drawing a line and won't be adding any more after the Scirocco.

I wouldn't go making assumptions about the cost of the S3 upgrade for S2 users either.

Umm Ok... If u read what the article said, then you would understand what i ment, and you telling me about making 'Assumptions' is utter crap, as im pretty sure that it has been said that each stage of LFS will cost £12, Plus i was not the only one to say this, So please next time, dont just quote me
On the verge of fainting here. :faint:

ScaViEr just plain rocks.
Quote from Byku :Oh Scawen... could You like... post a lot of pictures of it? Or make a movie of Scirocco going around the track? IT WOULD BE SO MUCH WIN! :huepfenic

Edit: Shit, too late
Quote from pik_d :Victor said (in IRC) "the same as Rockingham.... minus rally stage".

There's 5 listed here on the official page: http://rockingham.co.uk/about/circuits.asp

There's 3 listed here on some track encyclopedia page: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Rockingham_UK

The National circuit is listed in both, but the other two on the trackpedia site aren't listed on the official site. I'm sure someone can give a definite answer but I sure can't.

Racingcircuits.net says twelve, plus the current BTCC one (Motorcycle Short without the Mickey Mouse chicane). Not sure how many are or were frequently used though.

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG