The online racing simulator
Estonians biggest LFS fans?
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Vain :There is a difference when you don't use " around live for speed. With parantheses you get this result. The title now goes to Slovenia!

Vain

Quote :
"... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."

Nice one Vain! And maybe Estonians don't like live for speed THAT much, maybe they dislike it that much, they have to search for it every time again because they forget about the websites Nobody thought of that huh!

P.S. The response I get from google everytime is probably because I went to the website too often in a short period (clicking all these links!), wich makes it think I'm not really doing it... It also tells me it will repair my connection shortly...

Here is full webpage:
Quote : We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Quote from AndroidXP :
Looks like Polish people aren't limiting themselves to real cars
"A friend bought it"

exactly u don;t even know how often stupid people come to polish lfs forums asking about that....:doh:
We like sex very much
Quote from KeMoT :We like sex very much

Statistically polish like "google sex"...what is not same as real thing
Quote :Google Trends aims to provide insights into broad search patterns. It is based upon just a portion of our searches, and several approximations are used when computing your results. Please keep this in mind when using it.

heh

also, i love this search much more :P
"live for speed" crack (removing " " changes almost nothing)
http://www.google.com/trends?q ... &geo=all&date=all
Quote from MorroW :Hmm...so polish are looking "sex" and "lfs unlocker" only at google?

No, because most LFS queries come from Poland, when you sort the combination of queries with sex, Poland comes first also

But, who wins the sex query contest?:

http://www.google.com/trends?q ... &geo=all&date=all

That demonstrates cultural repression is NEVER the way to educate
I wouldn't even trust these stats. If you read their 'About' page, it explains that all it is -- is just search volume statistics.

Also, the Region and Cities statistics are done by IP, which are not exactly traceable most of the time. I had an IP once that traced to Australia for some reason . My point being, this stuff doesn't account for people who are interested in the game the most I think, and the locations they are in.

I honestly think the fan charts are just clearly on LFSW with the license pie
Slovenia is second and Ljubljana has the most hits??? :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

EDIT: We should really make a Slovenian LFS site... Would help the community a lot!
That would be cool to have every own little LFS fan site for each country..

Estonians biggest LFS fans?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG