The online racing simulator
Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :second submission
i felt like doing something a bit more flashy and more importish and pink(dunno why, i felt that lime green or lightning blue didnt work as well)
there wont be multiviews, just a promotional poster since im running out of attachment space

Quote from ethan520 :
I probably won't be winning anything much but i guess it's better than nothing. Finalising FZR and going to do FO8 soon.

Great skins you two
Will be a hard competition!
Quote from The Very End :Great skins you two
Will be a hard competition!

thanks

im thinking of doing a 3rd submission, this competition thing made me obsessed with skinning i think about car designs before i go to bed now
#153 - War
Don't think i'm dead, i'm just busy, ill make mine in time, no worries, if worries
Quote from SEXIBOY :Can i do my hotlaps in Patch Y because my steering wheel force feedback works there and not in Patch Z?

They will need to be done in the patch that we are on now (Patch Z.)
My last submission
My make believe HTC Android team skin, this is the only one that is remotely realistic (i.e. not over the top flashy or immature like my other ones )
Once again another promotion poster. i like making posters
Attached images
Promotion Poster HTC.jpg
But...can a friend upload hlvc´s ?? I think that the inscription was closed

I am a little lost
Nearly done on the XRR skin... Will start the VWS soon. I am still thinking what single seater I would skin.
#158 - e.M
here u go
Attached images
XFG_Kks.jpg
FZR_Kks.jpg
FO8_Kks.jpg
kks.jpg
personally i dont believe that demo users are entering this competition because demo users would spend that much patience and time on a skin that they couldn't use.

Personally i think that people are asking demo users if they can use there account to enter this competition because if you look at some other skins from s2 racers the demo skins are outstanding but i could be wrong.

-Griggski.
Quote from Grigg94 :personally i dont believe that demo users are entering this competition because demo users would spend that much patience and time on a skin that they couldn't use.

Personally i think that people are asking demo users if they can use there account to enter this competition because if you look at some other skins from s2 racers the demo skins are outstanding but i could be wrong.

-Griggski.

Why would a licensed user want another licensed account? Don't you think 24 pounds (aka S2 license) is motivation enough for a demo user to try its luck on a skin and see if they can win the competition?
And skinning skills aren't related to a S2 license...
Anyways, there are quite good skins over there, and the lap times are hard to beat.
Good job all!
Quote from Velociround :Why would a licensed user want another licensed account? Don't you think 24 pounds (aka S2 license) is motivation enough for a demo user to try its luck on a skin and see if they can win the competition?

like i said i could be wrong, sorry.
Quote from Grigg94 :personally i dont believe that demo users are entering this competition because demo users would spend that much patience and time on a skin that they couldn't use.

-Griggski.

are u saying that the skins here looks good even compared to the S2 users

now on a more serious note, i am truely a demo racer, i have only started skining just a month ago (in late august i think) and i wanted to make a skin before i even seen this competition just to see if i can do a skin/design like some of the ones ive seen on youtube or around the web. so far ive made 1 "for fun" skins and 3 competition entries, i wanted to try and show my skins to the public to see whehter or not ppl like them, and if they do they might help me upload to lfsw, if no one uploads, i still noe that my designs are somewht aprrecitated despite the lack of audience during online play
i say this not to be mean or anything, im not trying to say that u hate demo players but i just want you to know that, me, as a demoer, still love this game as much as S2s and would gladly spend time on making skins that no one will see online
Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :are u saying that the skins here looks good even compared to the S2 users

now on a more serious note, i am truely a demo racer, i have only started skining just a month ago (in late august i think) and i wanted to make a skin before i even seen this competition just to see if i can do a skin/design like some of the ones ive seen on youtube or around the web. so far ive made 1 "for fun" skins and 3 competition entries, i wanted to try and show my skins to the public to see whehter or not ppl like them, and if they do they might help me upload to lfsw, if no one uploads, i still noe that my designs are somewht aprrecitated despite the lack of audience during online play
i say this not to be mean or anything, im not trying to say that u hate demo players but i just want you to know that, me, as a demoer, still love this game as much as S2s and would gladly spend time on making skins that no one will see online

Ye thats exactly what im saying some of the skins are better than the majority of s2. That is good work you must seriously love lfs to spend that much time on a skin.

Good Luck
#165 - e.M
btw if u dont have s2 it doesnt mean that u dont have skill on photoshop ant could someone upload my skins ? atleast xfg
Quote from Grigg94 :Ye thats exactly what im saying some of the skins are better than the majority of s2. That is good work you must seriously love lfs to spend that much time on a skin.

While I agree it would be possible what you said about S2 users but then again, even S2 users spend many hours (I think my longest skin took about 15 hours to make) so yes we skinners do love lfs.
ye my longest skin was 2 days getting it perfect for release
Quote from e.M :btw if u dont have s2 it doesnt mean that u dont have skill on photoshop

True. Skinning ability comes from aesthetic sense, skill in graphic designing software and long hours invested on ideas. One mustn't assume that the only thing separating one from this ability is procurement of a software license. The same ability may have been developed independently, so it would be wrong to assume that all those who work in graphics have necessarily been drawn to it from games.
One Question, how long does the S2 licence last?
Quote from hereticlohani :True. Skinning ability comes from aesthetic sense, skill in graphic designing software and long hours invested on ideas. One mustn't assume that the only thing separating one from this ability is procurement of a software license. The same ability may have been developed independently, so it would be wrong to assume that all those who work in graphics have necessarily been drawn to it from games.

Well said

Quote from DanceCat3 :One Question, how long does the S2 licence last?

A licence last you. LFS isn’t a subscription based game, it more like normal games. You pay once, you play as much as you like.
Believe me the forecast of a license makes you skin like a madman
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
#173 - e.M
when s3 comes out u can still play s2
Quote from carey :Until S3.

Quote from e.M :when s3 comes out u can still play s2

Agreed. For LFS you buy a licence, which means even when S3 comes out you will still be able to play S2 content. Just like now there are people who are S1 licenced but they can only play with the S1 content. This includes online, you would only be able to race combos where the content is S1 and not S2, or S2 content and not S3.
Is the comp finished? I haven't gotten around to finishing all skins yet. Damn siblings and school

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG