The online racing simulator
Season 2010: Schedule

Here is the Official Schedule for 2010 season, pending any major arguments to forthcome:

Round 1 - 14th November: 3 Hours of Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R)
Round 2 - 12th December: 3 Hours of Kyoto GP Long (KY3) w/Boothy chicane
Round 3 - 30 January: 3 Hours of South City Long Reversed (SO4R)
Round 4 - 27 February: 6 Hours of Westhill International Reversed (WE1R)
Round 5 - 27 March: 3 Hours of Fern Bay Gold (FE3)
Round 6 - 10 April: 6 Hours of Aston Historic Reversed (AS4R)
Round 7 - 1 May: 12 Hours of Kyoto National (KY2)

3 Hour Races will start from 18:00 UTC.
6 Hour Races will start from 14:00 UTC.
12 Hour Race will start from 11:00 UTC.
Attached files
KY3_BoothyChicane_NDR.lyt - 844 B - 590 views
chalkALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 891 views
I personally don´t have any complains, I´m looking forward to the upcoming season.
+1 to the German guy,

Looking forward to driving this year
for the same information in German, visit us at lfs.foren.4players.de and search for us in the "Rennevents" Subforum.
Looks amazing... really wanting to do a 12 hour event... maybe to lead me onto doing the 24hrs of aston next year
Nice schedule
Times arent so good for me as this would be 1 in the morning in the USA. If we could even bump it back 2 hrs i might be able to (the 3 hr races). Other times should be good.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Times arent so good for me as this would be 1 in the morning in the USA. If we could even bump it back 2 hrs i might be able to (the 3 hr races). Other times should be good.

What? The earliest a race starts is 7am EST (12 hour).
BMX, as yet you are not racing in any of these events... :P I am in the process of sorting the team... the most important thing is for me not to stretch any of us on time, so for you in the US to do a later stint in the 12 hour race would be good.

Oscar.

P.S: will keep all team convosation to PM's sorry... bmx will stop posting about time issues now
Also... how is qualifying going to be working for the actuall season?
Quote from PMD9409 :What? The earliest a race starts is 7am EST (12 hour).

3 Hour Races will start from 17:00 UTC

woops thought that was 1 am its 1 pm sorry.
So what are the times for start in USA time? as a clarification.
Quote from Bmxtwins :3 Hour Races will start from 17:00 UTC

woops thought that was 1 am its 1 pm sorry.
So what are the times for start in USA time? as a clarification.

Most of the season will be on Standard time, so take the times posted and subtract 5 hours.

When we go back onto Daylight Saving Time, which for US is in early March, the last three rounds will be 0400 back from UTC.

d
So 11am for 3 hrs
9am for 6 hrs
and 6 am for the 12 hrs.
(EST time)
Thnx!
then daylight shift
It'd be great if starting time was backed by an hour, chances
3h race start time changed to 18:00 UTC from the original 17:00 UTC.
Good change.
You have set the start time to 14.00 UTC (which means 15.00 GMT and 16.00 CEST) for these last 6 hour race. Summer time use to screw up most times so I got to ask ....
Is that what you intend to use as start time?
Quote from Cawwa :You have set the start time to 14.00 UTC (which means 15.00 GMT and 16.00 CEST) for these last 6 hour race. Summer time use to screw up most times so I got to ask ....

Yes, the race starts at 14:00 UTC on Saturday. It means:
14:00 GMT
15:00 BST (British Summer Time)
16:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
10:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

The 12 hour race on 1 May will start at 11:00 UTC, I'm sure the maths should follow easily now.
Quote from Cawwa :You have set the start time to 14.00 UTC (which means 15.00 GMT and 16.00 CEST) for these last 6 hour race. Summer time use to screw up most times so I got to ask ....

Remember that in summer-time, if you're GMT/UTC +1, it changes to UTC/GMT +2 :P
So good I asked since I now had to do a little google research ...
Thx to deko I realize that GMT not follow what the clocks shows in UK all year and that UTC almost (can differ up to one second) is the same as GMT. Takes some time to use the UTC name, it was decided only 38 years ago, so GMT is still in use ...

BUT ... the reason I asked was that my clock now shows race start one hour later the the last 6 hour race and I would prefer if it wasn't. But it's now clear and I have to live with it ...
Yea,race could start earlyer...it saturday,c'mon,we have all spare day,and those who can wake up earlyer,should start the race and then go to sleep again (if they want to) cuz 12h race ends 3am here...could be moved.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Yea,race could start earlyer...it saturday,c'mon,we have all spare day,and those who can wake up earlyer,should start the race and then go to sleep again (if they want to) cuz 12h race ends 3am here...could be moved.

Wrong !

LTU = EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) = UTC +0300

1100 UTC + 0300 = 1400 EEST.

For the record, the time is set to start at the same time the MoE 12hrr race starts, but the 12 hr race is usually after Daylight Saving Time Ends.

For anyone who needs to figure out what time the race is for themselves, it's simple:

One way: Go to a multiplayer lobby screen OR just singleplayer lobby screen, look in lower left, times are listed in your local time AND UTC is displayed. Compare the two to get the offset, then adjust the schedule time using the offset.

Other way: Go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc and enterthe race start date/time and select the most appropriate timezone option in the "To Time Zone" box.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG