The online racing simulator
Quote from Karl Morytz :VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. THIS ADDON IS STILL NOT FINISHED. We are making tests and it is possible that this addon will be modified.
We know well which things to improve. Therefore the suggestions on this addon, today, are not taken into account.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Waiti'n for final version

Just to make it clear: This is only about the 9th and 10th addons: game and car engine sounds addons by Arias.
Sorry for double post, but just so everyone see this post.

The installers are complete, this post will get updated as they get ready and uploaded.

Uploading all files: 100% complete.

Download:
- The Revolution Pack August 28th full installer (filefactory, rapidshare, megaupload) (137.6 MB)
-- Addon 1 (megaupload) (2.5 MB)
-- Addon 2 (megaupload) (1.2 MB)
-- Addon 3 (megaupload) (1.3 MB)
-- Addon 4
--- Option A (rapidshare, megaupload) (3.2 MB)
--- Option B (rapidshare, megaupload) (3.2 MB)
-- Addon 5 (megaupload) (1.4 MB)
-- Addon 6 (megaupload) (100.8 MB)
-- Addon 7 (megaupload) (3 MB)
-- Addon 8 (megaupload) (6.5 MB)
-- Addons 9 and 10 (megaupload) (9.3 MB)

Note: badongo isn't working here (page script won't open on Opera or Internet Explorer), so I won't be able to mirror in it. If you know any other website I can mirror the files, please tell me and I'll upload to it.
Note 2: Feel free to mirror these files in your preferred file hosting service or in your own hosting service. It would be nice to have all download links in the same place though, so if you mirror it somewhere else, please tell me so I can add the links up here. Credits will be given to everyone who mirror the files.

Thanks to Shadowww for rapidshare and filefactory mirrors.
Amazing job mate!

I'm just having a little problem, when I try to load the SFX's, it says "could not read engine". I might be doing something wrong though, haven't played LFS in a loooong time.
Quote from Specht :Amazing job mate!

I'm just having a little problem, when I try to load the SFX's, it says "could not read engine". I might be doing something wrong though, haven't played LFS in a loooong time.

You must get test patch Z15.
Awesome work. Love it! 10/10, thanks, Lynce.
*bump*
If only the colour selections were uploaded to LFS World
Quote from Shadowww :You must get test patch Z15.

Thanks, it's working now, although the engine sounds seem to be extremely loud on my end, thus clipping a lot.
nice one Lynce
lov it
Nice work Lynce, but why didn't u upload skins to lfsworld?
Quote from BoyGTA :Nice work Lynce, but why didn't u upload skins to lfsworld?

Maybe just because there are only 48 skin slots.
Oh, didn't know that.. so someone should upload the rest..
Quote from BoyGTA :Oh, didn't know that.. so someone should upload the rest..

I bet Victor would if Lynce would ask him in PM's.
Downloading ! Thanks very much
Holy .... FZ interior is brilliant! and i love those seats really much too.
And those sounds make lfs way more interesting. So much to say but its just better to say: Keep doing this, thx!
WOW thoose ferrari and corvette skins are amazing i like it, keep it up Lynce
Holy...... dude..... nice work! downloading now! thanks bro
Quote from feat :I guess you meant ''Unedited''.
Good work man, i am impressed as always!

Thank you!

Edited the first post.

Thanks to all for the comments.

I recomend these threads too:

Gills4life thread

SKID SOUNDS REWORKED Update 23.09.2008

Don't forget to follow these artists:

Spenter, Smove, Luathas, Tomson(FIN), jamesinthehouse, Karl Morytz and Tomba(FIN).

Post number two, uptaded. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Just a small correction. "Nineth addon should be Ninth addon"
And maybe you should put for the ninth and tenth addon, where to place the files, since some beginners might not know that. I just noticed, it's said in other places, but not there.

BTW, tried some of the stuff already in game, loved it.
Quote from andRo. :Just a small correction. "Nineth addon should be Ninth addon"

Edited. Thanks

Quote from andRo. :
And maybe you should put for the ninth and tenth addon, where to place the files, since some beginners might not know that. I just noticed, it's said in other places, but not there.

I don't understand weel this part.
Quote from andRo. :And maybe you should put for the ninth and tenth addon, where to place the files, since some beginners might not know that. I just noticed, it's said in other places, but not there.

If you use the installers you won't need to know where to place the files.

Quote from Lynce :I don't understand (weel) well this part.

He said it should be written in the addons 9 and 10 files (inside a .rar or on .txt) where to install the files.
Downloading,

thanks and congratulations for the great work...
Quote from Velociround :If you use the installers you won't need to know where to place the files.

Can I mirror your installers aswell, please? I think mirror without waiting ~150 seconds on RapidShare or ~50 seconds on MegaUpload without premium account will be better :]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG