The online racing simulator
Questions/Answers Thread
Feel free to ask whatever you want to know about the series here
Quote from EliteAti :
E: whats the expectation of Length of 1 event?

We don't know yet. It will depend on how many people are going to take part on the series, because of the superpole session.

Don't worry, we'll try to keep you informed as soon as we can
Is there a server for this one? If so, then can i ask server name?
Quote from EliteAti :Is there a server for this one? If so, then can i ask server name?

You can go on iCON Racing - Server 2, which is currently set on the 1st round's combo, RB4 @ PitOfDespair.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :You can go on iCON Racing - Server 2, which is currently set on the 1st round's combo, RB4 @ PitOfDespair.

if you're interested in practicing the other layouts, i have them on rotation on my server.

Server name : The Pit

there are many layouts/combos set up for practice....
What's the race order?, is the qualifying/how many races/ what are lengths of them?, i'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I just can't find it
Quote from n-murray :What's the race order?, is the qualifying/how many races/ what are lengths of them?, i'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I just can't find it

Taken from the regulations :

Quote :6. Superpole session
6.1 The qualifying procedure begin with a superpole session.
6.2 LFS is put on the autocross mode for this session.
6.3 Drivers are allowed to touch objects such as cones or bales, without getting any
penalties.
6.4 Each competitor must drive one outlap and one hotlap during his qualyfing attempt.
6.5 The times of the 5th to the 12th best hotlaps are taken to set-up the grid, from the 4st to
the12 th place.
6.6 The number of racers allowed for this session is limited to 32.
7. Bump race
7.1 The 13th to the 20th best hotlaps times holders take part to the bump race
7.2 The bump race is approximately 5 minutes long
7.3 The 4 first drivers of the bump race are allowed to take part to the main event, from the
13th to the 16th place of the grid.
7.4 If less than 16 competitors are present on the server on the server, the bump race is
waved off, and the grid order, from 5th place is taken from the super pole session.
7.5 From round 2 to round 5, the top 8 drivers at the championship are automatically invited
at the bump race if they fail to qualify themselves on the top 20 at the superpole session.
8. Front row contest
8.1 The 1st to the 4th best times holders of the superpole session are allowed to take part to
the font row contest.
8.2 The front row contest is approximately 5 minutes long
8.3 The classification of the front rows contest is taken to set the grid order from the 1st to
the 4th position of the grid.
9. Main race procedure :
9.1 Every event is constituted of 3 main races each.
9.2 Every race will approximately last 12 minutes.
9.3 Every race will be started with a standing start.

9.4 Once the race is finished, every competitor must return in the parc ferme.
I'm sure its posted somewhere, but I can't find it. What time do the events start?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Taken from the regulations :

[LEFT][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][/FONT]

Thanks mate, I knew it was there cause that's the only thing I didn't look at, lol.
how to drive in rokies cup?
Quote from oldnavy :how to drive in rokies cup?

The rookie cup is only open to the white roof licensed drivers.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The rookie cup is only open to the white roof licensed drivers.

I think yellow roof driver should be allowed in rokie cup too because you need to do 4 races to get yellow
I really suck at those time zone things.. so I was wondering..

18:45 UTC, that's 20:45 (summer time) here in Holland right?
Quote from Sponge :I really suck at those time zone things.. so I was wondering..

18:45 UTC, that's 20:45 (summer time) here in Holland right?

If you're usually GMT+1, yes.... so, if you're an hour ahead of the UK,Ireland,Lisbon, etc. etc. then yes,
Quote from pacesetter :If you're usually GMT+1, yes.... so, if you're an hour ahead of the UK,Ireland,Lisbon, etc. etc. then yes,

Thanks LFSW says it's 15:49 locally and 13:49 utc, so i guess it's ok then
Quote from Sponge :Thanks LFSW says it's 15:49 locally and 13:49 utc, so i guess it's ok then

-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]

Questions/Answers Thread
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG