The online racing simulator
WWCC Week 1
(7 posts, started )
WWCC Week 1
Lets see how this goes...
Hello all!

The first Weekly Weekend Cone Challenge will be starting this Friday at 00:01am(GMT+1). To make it a bit easier for us all, the challenge will be using the current layout, which is at South City Sprint 2(SO3). Only one car will be used for this challenge, and that car will be revealed when the challenge starts.

The server is: [url="lfs://|Cone+Challenge|0|S2|/"]Cone Challenge[/url] and there will be no password used, for now.

So if you think your are fast, then join us on the server and we'll see how fast you really are!

If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, feel free to reply here.

Cheers
Yay, sounds awesome
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yay, sounds awesome

Thanks, lets see how it goes...

Ok folks, the first WWCC has kicked off.

Server: [url=lfs://|Cone+Challenge|0|S2|/]Cone Challenge[/url]

30 hours to set your car up and get your time down! Challenge ends Sunday @ 6pm!

Good Luck!
Ok, so the free forum I chose doesn't have attachments and it seems to be more work than needed, maybe I could get one here... ... anyway, here's the results...

WWCC Week 1

1st - [SR] Judy! / Rudy Van Buren - 25pts

2nd - [SR] Gasser / Minimaxman - 20pts

3rd - U4IK ST8 / U4IK ST8 - 10pts

4th - CR|troy / troy - 7pts

5th - Yann Laprevotte / GreyBull [CHA] - 6pts

6th - *DA* Vendetta / Vendetta - 5pts

7th - Believer / believer - 4pts

8th - tomo.racing / TomO.whippersnapper - 3pts

9th - [GRAND]Flame / Flame CZE - 2pts

10th - **Shokd #30 / eggo - 1pt

Next layout will be loaded at midnight(GMT+1) and all road cars will be availible. You will then have till Thursday to setup your cars and try guess which car(s) will be chosen to run the challenge on Friday.

Server is currently open with SO3 and all road cars.

Thanks to all the drivers who set their times and I look forward to seeing your reactions to the next layout!

Cheers,

U4IK
Attached images
090809results.jpg
Oh man, I didn't make it.

RIGGED!!!!! I'm calling you out right now, U4IK. It was that tricky hidden cone at the start that did it.
Hey HEAVY,

Ah that cone again... I thought you knew that your wheels should be pointing forward when you are on the start line?, lol.

Did you complete 2 laps? If you did your name should be up there no matter what time you got. It shows top 32 but there was only 24 names when I took the screen shots, hmmm...

1 hour and the new layout will be running!
Huh? 2 laps? What a sham, expecting me to read the rules and all.

WWCC Week 1
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG