The online racing simulator
stunt setups
(15 posts, started )
stunt setups
i want to make this the official stunt setup thread.

if you have any stunt setups then you should post them here...i dont have any, but i wouldn't know where to start.

have fun
anybody?
can you tell us how to use them, and what exactly they do
Aren't the names obvious?
Quote from Bob Smith :Aren't the names obvious?

yes, but i want to know exactly how to engage the stunt, and how it works best, tips ect.
for the ufr and xfg, simply go and turn... for the fzr, simply go in reverse like 20mph and the go to 1st and watch it takeoff
nice
lol....i just made 12 rolls with your set
Quote from chavm481 :heres some sets then

Really enjoyed the XFG Roll King setup.

Looks like in the new versions (from 1,5 year ago to now) had many car upgrades, mainly on suspension. I remember my old times of drifting on Demo (damn, why I'm still Demo?) and sometimes Cops and Robbers, that I used to make in seconds XFG setups for flip overs...
Has anyone got a balancing setup on 2 wheels, i didnt even know you could do it anymore? balancing on two wheels on your side.

Edit: Found on Setupgrid.net
Quote from Jordan2007 :Has anyone got a balancing setup on 2 wheels, i didnt even know you could do it anymore? balancing on two wheels on your side.

Edit: Found on Setupgrid.net

can u post it...i tried it before, but it was extremely hard, and i want to try again, and dont feel like going to setupgrid.
-
(TuomasH) DELETED by TuomasH
-
(TuomasH) DELETED by TuomasH
Sorry but I don't get it the start of a thread when we can find anything in Setupgridpage.....?
its just to make everything easier

stunt setups
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG