The online racing simulator
What an amazing race game:D
(54 posts, started )
Just did a "race sim game" goggle search yesterday
And found this. Simply the best raceing game to pc I've tried
And Imo its better then "race" and "Grid" combined.
Are there alot of ppl that have bought the full game?
Are there alot of servers with ppl online?
Yes and yes.
lol@goggle

yea its awesome. I'm using it for 4 years now and I don't ever plan to stop.
There are loads of servers and leagues. You can build a whole sim racing career here
and also this community is great, you will have so much fun with us if you stay.

Check links in my post if you want to find more info about me and the game
Yes, thousands of people who have bought the full game. Lots of servers at any time...day ~ 50-90 servers, but in the evening sometimes even 150 servers. Mostly servers are drifting, racing, cruise and some other fun servers when you are bored like sumo and derby etc.

Lots of different teams that people can join! Leages and events every day. You will like it.
There are allways some servers to join in for some fun, no matter what time of day it is

If you living in Europe there will be most servers between 18.00-24.00 , that's at least my experience.

LFS offers great races, but you most likely will have problems in the start to keep up with the fastest drivers, but train, train and then train more and then one day you'll find yourselfe in the top!

LFS offers great fun, and it's easy to do some pick-up racing without having to registrer to 10 different sites or leagues, it's plug and play. That's probally why I have done 45 000 laps myself, because if I get a free hour, why not use it on LFS? When you have done that for the last 5-6 years that will be some amount of laps

I suggest you to read the topics in the beginner forum, while you can head down to misc. forums for additional eye candy for LFS, such as higher-res textures and such.

If there is anything we can help 'ya with, ask. Just keep in mind that search is helping much too, because I canot think of one question that has not been asked before!
But again, do not be affraight to ask!
In GMT+2, racing mainly occurs between 20:00 and 02:00. There are like 200 000 S2 license owners (data from 2006)
Quote from Shadowww :There are like 200 000 S2 license owners (data from 2006)

It needs to be said, though, that only a fraction of that number are still actively playing the game
Quote from obsolum :It needs to be said, though, that only a fraction of that number are still actively playing the game

Well, I think currently there are over million S2's.
Quote from Shadowww :Well, I think currently there are over million S2's.

Live for Speed Statistics Threads: 55,156, Posts: 1,187,339, Members: 36,619
Welcome to our newest member, ZyrTech
Quote from John5200 :

Live for Speed Statistics Threads: 55,156, Posts: 1,187,339, Members: 36,619
Welcome to our newest member, ZyrTech

Duh, you are counted as forum member only if you logged in at least once.
That is forum members. Forum accounts aren't generated until a user uses the forum, even if they have an S2 account. So there could be a million licenced users and only 1 forum member.
And some of the forum members are demo racers.
:doh: foregotten anyways i thing there arent more then 50000 s2 users.
Three years ago we were told by Scavier that over 200,000 licences had been purchased. Maybe 150k sold theirs back to Scavier?
i dont belive it but ok, lets leave it there. btw, maybe 150k where bought by 4players & co :P
I found this game on google too . I was searching for a good drifting game. I bought a G25 as soon as I could (LFS made me buy it)!
Quote from gxgung :I bought a G25 as soon as I could (LFS made me buy it)!

Yeah, Logitech should pay the LFS devs for all the extra sales
Why not making it a better deal : Buy a G25 and get a LFS lisence at same time
Quote from tristancliffe :Three years ago we were told by Scavier that over 200,000 licences had been purchased. Maybe 150k sold theirs back to Scavier?

I think that was 20,000...

At the moment we are gradually approaching 60,000 S2 licenses.
Thanks for the clarification (clearification, how is that spelled?) Scawen!

Guess there will be a party when you with time reach the 100 000 sold lisences? Hell, I'll send 'ya a box (24) of beers in the mail when that happens :drink:
Quote from The Very End :Guess there will be a party when you with time reach the 100 000 sold lisences? Hell, I'll send 'ya a box (24) of beers in the mail when that happens :drink:

The day an excuse is needed to party is the day I quit living .
I somewhat agree on that
Well, if I were in England I would have done it either way, party I mean and that box, but sadly I am stucked in this snowball country and canot do much

I could of course pick a random demo user and throw a lisence at him, just so they could affort more beers, but my money situation is unsure since I am travveling to Denmark for a solid week, or 4 days, of pure partey

Oh well.. that was off topic, but who cares, I am just really looking forward to beeing drunk 4 days in a row! :hyper:
Quote from Scawen :I think that was 20,000...

At the moment we are gradually approaching 60,000 S2 licenses.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the correction and clarification.
Quote from The Very End :I am travveling to Denmark for a solid week, or 4 days, of pure partey

Totally offtopic but I'm throwing a party August/start September - you're more than welcome Tor, and Trist, and infact quite a few people around here would be welcome. The new misses wants to meet my friends so I have to go find some and pretend i'm not a totally sad geek who lives through her computer ;p.
Quote from the very end :i somewhat agree on that
well, if i were in england i would have done it either way, party i mean and that box, but sadly i am stucked in this snowball country and canot do much

i could of course pick a random demo user and throw a lisence at him, just so they could affort more beers, but my money situation is unsure since i am travveling to denmark for a solid week, or 4 days, of pure partey :d

oh well.. That was off topic, but who cares, i am just really looking forward to beeing drunk 4 days in a row! :hyper:

omg pick me, i want an s2 license for ages

(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG