The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :I think he'll beat some WR's while doing so.

Don't overrate him. He is not so good anymore these days :P
Quote from lizardfolk :Falkes can you make an AUS template for the LFSCART?

But besides that here's Test Driver's #62

Just noticed that in the round 6 broadcast the old skin from post #78 was used for my car, instead of the new skin Lizard posted above. Guess that happened because both skins have the same name.

As a compensation I suggest 100 championship points for me, thanks
Edit: Nevermind, Won't beable to attend this race, because I will be at The Allstate 400 at the Brickyard in Indianapolis.
25th July.
... I even had the old green one displayed during admining although I have saved the skin in all skin folders^^
Quote from Raven88 :Edit: Nevermind, Won't beable to attend this race, because I will be at The Allstate 400 at the Brickyard in Indianapolis.

10 days -> Allstate 400 at the Brickyard (NASCAR Sprint Cup)
45 days -> Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix (FIM MotoGP, FIM 250cm³, FIM 125cm³)
318 days -> 94th Indianapolis 500 (Indy Car Series, Firestone Indy Lights)

hmmpf... I thought LFSCART would be after or before the Allstate 400

anyways, have fun there
Quote from TFalke55 :10 days -> Allstate 400 at the Brickyard (NASCAR Sprint Cup)
45 days -> Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix (FIM MotoGP, FIM 250cm³, FIM 125cm³)
318 days -> 94th Indianapolis 500 (Indy Car Series, Firestone Indy Lights)

hmmpf... I thought LFSCART would be after or before the Allstate 400

anyways, have fun there

Haha well i guess it is, its the Saturday right before the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard, but me and a friend of mine got Media Passes so I going to be there for 3 days covering it.
Falkes I'm will waiting for the AUS template
Quote from lizardfolk :Falkes I'm will waiting for the AUS template

*cough* forgot it on my hard disk... Uploaded now in Pack 5
Quote from Agarash :lap 10 - timecode 13.20.00
Cars involved 51, 6
After the green flag he hit me from behind. I spun and lost my race. He didnt wait even didnt apologize so far. I dont expect he would ever tbh.

Car 6 touched the back rear tyre of car 51, who, because of this contact, was sent spinning. Car 6 have had enough room to his right side and could have avoided this incident. As it was on the restart and regarding the actions happened earlier this season it results in the exclusion of the Sprint Race, and in a 5 position penalty for the next race's qualifying.
Quote from TFalke55 :Car 6 touched the back rear tyre of car 51, who, because of this contact, was sent spinning. Car 6 have had enough room to his right side and could have avoided this incident. As it was on the restart and regarding the actions happened earlier this season it results in the exclusion of the Sprint Race, and in a 5 position penalty for the next race's qualifying.

Thanks. Really appreciated.
LFSCART 2009 Full Unofficial Results

Round 1 - Grand Prix of Japan
Replays - download
Stats - sprint, feature race
Broadcast - livestream NDR TV - on-demand
Poleposition - youtube

Round 2 - Grand Prix of Westhill
Replays - download
Poleposition - youtube

Round 3 - British Grand Prix
Replays - download
Broadcast - multiBC
Poleposition - youtube

Round 4 - Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400
Replays - download
Stats - race
Broadcast - NDR raw broadcast
Poleposition - youtube

Round 5 - The 2009 Kyoto 500
Replays - download
Stats - race - made by NDR
Broadcast - multiBC
Poleposition -

Round 6 - Grand Prix of Blackwood
Replays - download
Broadcast - multiBC
Poleposition - youtube

Round 7 - Grand Prix in the Streets of South City
Replays - download
Broadcast -
Poleposition - youtube

Round 8 - Grand Prix of Jamaica / The Jamaica 200
Replays - download
Stats - feature race
Broadcast -
Poleposition -

Round 9 - Grand Prix of Aston
Replays - download
Broadcast -
Poleposition -

Round 10 - Clockwise 300
Replays - download
Stats - race
Broadcast -
Poleposition -
-------------------
[Phase:Round10; QualOrder:NO; LapsDone:NO; Penalties:NO]

EDIT: and small giveaway by me - resutls sheet
and some small graph
thank you for posting them here
nfinity eSports Racing skins.

EDIT: added Anton Stratiev's skin
EDIT: Tony's new skin
Attached images
FO8_nfinity_51.jpg
FO8_nfinity_52.jpg
FO8_nfinity_53.jpg
FO8_nfinity_54.jpg
FO8_nfinity_52_AS.jpg
FO8_nfinity_23.jpg
FO8_nfinity_53_AS.jpg
According to this thread XFusion Racing now becomes nfinity eSports Racing. New skin are here.
Quote from Agarash :According to this thread XFusion Racing now becomes nfinity eSports Racing. New skin are here.

an official change in the sign up list will be done after tonights UFRC Event

aaaaaand... very interesting skins (design wise)
Well... after what I had to witness in the past hours, I'd like to kindly ask you if you'd mind it when we do a moment of silence before the start to the sprint race for Henry Surtees, son of the Formula 1 World Champion John Surtees, who died today in the eighth Round of the new Formula 2 Championship.

I'm a bit more touched by this incident, because it was the first time I saw a fatal accident live on TV.

For those who are interested, I can make you a black ribbon template, or a replica of Surtees' racing livery like I did for the NDR FOX Jamaica 130 for Jack Atkinsons skin. All skin rememberance stuff is totally optional.

The Pace Car / Safety Car for this day will be a all-black FXR.

I know... i'm close to exaggerate it... but as said... it's the first time I've seen something like this...
is this skin modification acceptable?
Attached images
inmemoryofsurtees.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :For those who are interested, I can make you a black ribbon template,

I am
-
(Jet_ CZE) DELETED by Jet_ CZE
new CeRT skins
Attached images
FO8_cert_cart0_jet.jpg
FO8_cert_cart0_kid.jpg
FO8_cert_cart_jet.jpg
FO8_cert_cart_kid.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :Well... after what I had to witness in the past hours, I'd like to kindly ask you if you'd mind it when we do a moment of silence before the start to the sprint race for Henry Surtees, son of the Formula 1 World Champion John Surtees, who died today in the eighth Round of the new Formula 2 Championship.

I'm a bit more touched by this incident, because it was the first time I saw a fatal accident live on TV.

For those who are interested, I can make you a black ribbon template, or a replica of Surtees' racing livery like I did for the NDR FOX Jamaica 130 for Jack Atkinsons skin. All skin rememberance stuff is totally optional.

The Pace Car / Safety Car for this day will be a all-black FXR.

I know... i'm close to exaggerate it... but as said... it's the first time I've seen something like this...

+1 to all that.
Quote from TFalke55 :you need to be within 103.5% within the world record on two (2) of the following tracks: BL1,SO4r,FE4,AS3,KY1r
Either upload a hotlap to LFSW or (if that is not possible because of some reason) post them here.

I have only Z15 which is lfsw incompatible, so there you go...
Attached files
jet_ cze_SO4R_FO8_12345.spr - 74.4 KB - 234 views
jet_ cze_KY1R_FO8_03736.spr - 38.3 KB - 210 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG