The online racing simulator
Formula Junior
(8 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
Formula Junior

Formula Junior was from the start planned to be a relatively short league with an easy but very rewarding car to drive, a 9/14 fixed wing degrees and 12% intake restricted FOX, which made for very close and exciting racing.

First season, back in 2008, got quite a respectful amount of sign ups, although a small majority showed up. Even so, the league did what it promised and offered the drivers that participated a fantastic experience.

After a bit of brainstorming, some changes and a bit of motivation, I've decided that I might bring the league back for a second season. You'll find all the information you need about the league and a decent setup here:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1179095#post1179095

1st test event information
Date: 3rd of July
Course: Kyoto Ring Nation (KY2R)
Qualifying Duration: 20 minute session
Race Duration (sprint/main): 9/18 laps

Timetable

(All times in GMT/UTC)

18:40 - All Competitors must be on server
19:00@19:15 - Qualifying
19:15@19:30 - Sprint Race
19:30@20:00 - Race Starts

This track has been chosen for the 1st test race due to a number of factors:

-Some of you have requested it for the league itself.
-It's a relatively wide and safe track.
-It's quite long, thus any doubts about not having close racing on a such a track should be proved useless. If not, it will give us the necessary time to change the last round of the championship.

Server
Name: TDRT The Danish Racing Team
password: junior
So it starts at 19:40 British and 20:40 Central European time?

I will be there.
#3 - BAMBO
Quote from khoianh94 :So it starts at 19:40 British and 20:40 Central European time?

I will be there.

Well you should be on the server wright now if that's your question
I'll try top be there but i may not be able to but hey i'll still try
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :Well you should be on the server wright now if that's your question

Your times are wrong then.

18:40 GMT is in 27 minutes.
It starts in 24 minutes after we explained his time fail.
Quote from khoianh94 :It starts in 24 minutes after we explained his time fail.

Good luck with the race. Can't make it tonight but I should be good for the series.
#8 - BAMBO
Yup, my mistake but don't worry, I took the appropriate measures of kicking the respective admin off the server as a warning

Dead sure that there are 10 more minutes until the official qualy starts.

Formula Junior
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG