The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500: LIVE Broadcast

Powered by MultiBroadCast, the Live coverage of the 2009 Kyoto 500 will start on 27th of June at approximately 16:30 GMT on MBC streamserver 2

- Watch Live: Unicast Browser Embedded

- Watch Live: Unicast External player

- Watch Live: P2P

- On demand recording (non-indexed, rewind/ff not possible): ftp://213.251.134.180/2009.05.27-2-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv (right click - save target as)

- Recording (Fully indexed): http://multibc.com/public_ftp/ ... -multiBC-2009Kyoto500.wmv

Official race programme: When Deko gets it done.

Wishing you the best possible viewing experince,

-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by J@tko : No-one GAF. And no-one can GAF as I've changed the message
i'm trying now watch the qual but no one of the links work
There is no stream of today's bump day... only broadcast is the Kyoto 500 race...
With some consultation from mr J.Kursk, the broadcast might have inlays looking like this...

They won't look like this though, but much better.
Attached images
inlaypromo.jpg
Cool! \o/
Just for the record, the preview is nothing even close to the actual thing now... I cba to take another pic
Oh, snap.. i better send actual photo of me.
where can i found the 'on demand' replay??
Quote from buck77 :
Oh, now I see why I couldn't find it. It says 2009.05.27 when the right would be 2009.06.27!

cough cough. It has to do with something. The comms people had to set their computers a month early yesterday to to connect to the mbc gameserver.

Anyway, there is another recording here under indexed recordings,
#13 - CSF
Passo.

You mean the legendary "What the Buck?" is lost? As might Falke's cursing of Wild?
Quote from hyntty :
but I would guess it isn't indexed.

I downloaded it, it is indexed.
oh good
#16 - wild
Quote from CSF :As might Falke's cursing of Wild?

Why what did i do?
Quote from wild :Why what did i do?

Falke said: "If there isn't another caution, Shearer has a very good chance"(something like that). About 3 seconds later, you had your massive, race-destroying shunt.
#18 - wild
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Falke said: "If there isn't another caution, Shearer has a very good chance"(something like that). About 3 seconds later, you had your massive, race-destroying shunt.

Haha so he jinxed me :P
Quote from CSF :Passo.

You mean the legendary "What the Buck?" is lost? As might Falke's cursing of Wild?

What me?!

LOL
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :Could you tell me how can I download it?

Right click, and press "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" or whatever it is in your browser
Quote from J@tko :Right click the actual link rather than the video

Oh correct, thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG