The online racing simulator
its boring, cant do a proper race on it on any racing game unless you have about 55 cars on track.
The fun is, that its a challange. Doing time-trials to beat my own time is exciting on Nordsleifefshfsrilfsel;sej
In rF I know the Nordschleife almost like my own pockets, but it never gets boring to drive on my own in there with different cars.

Dunno if I'm exited that it is in the new NFS or not, physics are probably better in the few rF mods I play so it's a lot more fun in them.

The car list is a bit of a disappointment, because all of the hype before I was expecting more old skool cars. The only one seems to be the Skyline and AE86. Escos is a nice car too, no Sierras I see, but I already have the 3dr in rF so no worries...

Trailers look like the typical trailer hype for every game, doesn't possibly have anything to do with the real product.
They always take the US Nissan 240SX Model grrr.
non-turbo shite
Quote from Scrabby :They always take the US Nissan 240SX Model grrr.
non-turbo shite

You can tune it with taaarbooooo if im right
Quote from Takumi_lfs :The fun is, that its a challange. Doing time-trials to beat my own time is exciting on Nordsleifefshfsrilfsel;sej

Yeah that's what everyone will end up doing I think.. what I ended up doing with Forza, anyway..
sofar, the one in rfactor seems the most impressive version of the Nordschleiffe to me. Gran turismo 4's was okay. all the others I've tried have been off by a lot. I wonder how it will be in this game.

At least we get hakosuka GTR
GT4's Nordeschliefe was very good, granted.. I remember doing that 4 hour or something endurance in the A4 DTM car or whatever... man that was awesome and fun and I won by miles.. har har har
yeah, but the physics sorta killed it..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But I don't think that's the point... it's because it's such a "legendary" track... so much history and generally a petrolhead haven.

But frankly it's hard to enjoy it in anything arcade/semi sims, you just left wondering "wow it would be nice if it had some decent physics/FF..."
Quote from LFSn00b :WAT

Wangan track in a racing game? finally? I wish

more like a Grand Turismo Special Stage Route 5 thing I would suppose.
maybe this game could be worth buying, its got 350z and gt3
I'm having mad moments thinking the "Tokyo" track is the dockyards from ProStreet.

Alot of teasers/trailers were on that track, wern't they ?
What a pity that it won't be a Sim .
Quote from Byku :What a pity that it won't be a Sim .

does it really matter? it wouldnt sell anywhere near as many copies if it was a sim. If its fun to play then tbh i couldnt care less whether its a sim or not.
Quote from Byku :What a pity that it won't be a Sim .

Didn't know the sim-racing enthusiast didn't have enough choice already.......
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Didn't know the sim-racing enthusiast didn't have enough choice already.......

Yeah, loads of sims out there with the latest Beemers, Porsches, GTRs and so on... Oh, wait - there isn't a single one! :doh:
Quote from bbman :Yeah, loads of sims out there with the latest Beemers, Porsches, GTRs and so on... Oh, wait - there isn't a single one! :doh:

Since when do the cars matter? Unless you want to be able to say "I drove a Porsche!"

They could be fictional cars for all that matters... as long as the physics is fine.....
Quote from bbman :Yeah, loads of sims out there with the latest Beemers, Porsches, GTRs and so on... Oh, wait - there isn't a single one! :doh:

Get GT5 then?
Fot the PC. And GT5 isn't out and prologue is a bad joke.
There's never enough REALLY GOOD sims . And yes, semi-sims and arcades sell definitly better, but still it would propably be better for part(if not most) of us if NFS Shift would have awesome physics . AND YES... i would definitly buy NFS Shift if it would be a proper sim... couse arcades have never been fun to me :/. Oh btw. If i had to choose to drive a fictional car with uber-physics or a real-life car also with amazing and very accurate physics... i would choose the second one...
Quote from DeKo :that is a completely different game from the one were talking about. sshh

Think that THIS is what he really meant!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG