The online racing simulator
Blue Color for Lost laps pilots
I think it will be a good idea. On the minimap, when you are in race, you only saw other cars on yellow or orange color, but it will be good if each one could see on blue color ( for example ) if other pilots are with lost lap respecting you.

That's valid to not enter in wars with pilots with lost lap and throw a race for nothing. Similar happends with Raikkonen last year, who went in war with a lost lap driver and makes a "stupid" crash. ( It's sure he knew other driver was in lost lap, but we haven't a team radio to know the situation )

Only a suggestion.
I agree with you. Since I'm used to drive on F9 always visible I can't tell the real "status" of drivers right behind me.
It´s a good idea.
yes, good idea, and suggested already a hundred times
Before a few messages in LFS-Spain with other members, we think that one more color is not valid, and it will be neccesaries at least 2 colors. Example:

4º +1 Lap
5º +1 Lap
6º +1 Lap
7º +2 Laps
8º +2 Laps
9º +2 Laps

Viewed from 2º Pilot:
1º Yellow
2º Green
3º Orange
4º - 9º Dark Blue

Viewed from 5º Pilot:
1º - 3º Light Blue
4º Yellow
5º Green
6º Orange
7º - 9º Dark Blue

Viewed from 8º Pilot:
1º - 6º Light Blue
7º Yellow
8º Green
9º Orange

That's All !!!
OK _ Mola Mazo ( very good idea )
Good idea
BWX, there are always anyone who say that's not real, but it's not true at all. Team radio could say and be sure they say to his pilots if the behind pilot is a lapper or not.

I think this minimap will be very interesting.

Thanks for your info.
+1, i would like it.
that'd be awesome..
with all those noobs*like me* messing up.. unpurposely... that'd be good

I forgot
No need to have light blue for those that are a lap behinf. IMO at least. They get a BLUE FLAG messgae on their screen so that's taken care of.
Quote from Primoz :No need to have light blue for those that are a lap behinf. IMO at least. They get a BLUE FLAG messgae on their screen so that's taken care of.

The purpose isn't for those who are a lap down, but for you so you know if you need to fight the guy coming up behind or not worry about him. No need to start fighting him if he's faster than you, but only a lap down.
Yeah what he said ^^

Also there are a lot of other cool things you could do as described in the RSC thread.
#18 - MR_B
I think having the arrows and those colours will help me out a lot! See when I'm admining servers I have to keep pressing tab to see what everyone's doing, this allows me to watch the great racing I regularly see AND monitor others. Top notch!
I like the arrows too =) But lapped cars could be a different color I think though, would be nice =)
Quote from Pumuky :BWX, there are always anyone who say that's not real, but it's not true at all. Team radio could say and be sure they say to his pilots if the behind pilot is a lapper or not.

I think this minimap will be very interesting.

Thanks for your info.

Why not just have spotter audio? GTR has spotter audio which is kinda cool (but can be annoying). It would be great if a spotter came on the radio to tell you that the yellow flag is because there is a crashed car on teh inside/outside of the turn.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG