The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
Quote from The Very End :CHANGE COLORS!!!!!!!!11111111111111oenoenoenoeneon!

Agree The colours sux very much.
Removed old pic to not waste disc space
new one in more toned grey Till I come out with something better look It stays grey,
Actually mostly cuz i think in grey its look rather good so i leave it, in the meanwhile will be thinking bout addition colourtheme.
But if you decide to buy my skins i guess i could make theme layer in png and colorthemes as separate layers so you could chose the colors you want.
Quote from The Very End :
Maybe a theme that starts in the front, and streeches to the back of the car somehow?

Not really cuz this themes looks great as they are strething them will just spoil the whole effect cuz messes with proportion, but if you want to add something or roof I could do that but its my look just to messy.
Unfortunattely the more you put on skin the more messy its gets so i should do as much as I can till it look good but be carefull not to overdo cuz this will spoil the effect.

Quote from batteryy :im not really sure what the problem is. yesterday the comp made horrible noise and didnt let use and only whined something about hard drive. than today this works well lol. im not joining cos it might be that this will completely brake down soon

Dude I strongly advice you to make backup as fast as you can.
Scratching noises from comp usually mean Physical damage on HDD so maybe right now a peace of your HDD happily jump inside damaging the rest of your drive.
I do like that
Maybe a gradient flow from white-black, orange/redish/yellow/combinationofall in a gradient to black from front to back could be nice to, if you understand what I mean? :P

Either way, I like the skin idea itself, now just also make a epic nice (fail?) logo of my name or something, for either a laugh or frightening thing for my oponents

Edit : Will be away most likely to sunday/monday, so you behave nice this weekend!
I will not be able to comment on skins posted here before sunday night/monday.

Have a great weekend and good luck furher in the competition!
Quote from The Very End :I do like that
Maybe a gradient flow from white-black, orange/redish/yellow/combinationofall in a gradient to black from front to back could be nice to, if you understand what I mean? :P

Uuum not really but Ill try
Anyway I smell an seizure with your crazy colourthemes i think your oponents will remember you no matter is your skin was good or not.
Typical chat on server
Quote :Xamn a parrot WTF!!!!11
Y:where?
Y:Aaaarghh my eyes!!!!
A:AAarrghh
B:OMG
C:Nuuuu
A:Sry
B:SRz
Camn sry m8 i crash into you
X:What was that
B:a plane?
C:Killer orka
Y:a dog
Csychedelic hamster on psychotropics and steroids ;/

The Very End: Me?

Either way, I like the skin idea itself, now just also make a epic nice (fail?) logo of my name or something, for either a laugh or frightening thing for my oponents

I think that something like that will be good
Quote :T8E Very End

Since it have 8 and your nick in one shot
Aha....
Sorry couldn't resist myself
sry The Very End for the delay but i have work and...
it will be finished before the deadline
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Agree The colours sux very much.
Removed old pic to not waste disc space
new one in more toned grey Till I come out with something better look It stays grey,
Actually mostly cuz i think in grey its look rather good so i leave it, in the meanwhile will be thinking bout addition colourtheme.
But if you decide to buy my skins i guess i could make theme layer in png and colorthemes as separate layers so you could chose the colors you want.

Not really cuz this themes looks great as they are strething them will just spoil the whole effect cuz messes with proportion, but if you want to add something or roof I could do that but its my look just to messy.
Unfortunattely the more you put on skin the more messy its gets so i should do as much as I can till it look good but be carefull not to overdo cuz this will spoil the effect.

Dude I strongly advice you to make backup as fast as you can.
Scratching noises from comp usually mean Physical damage on HDD so maybe right now a peace of your HDD happily jump inside damaging the rest of your drive.

Wow!! That looks so cool! That is a really awesome skin. I restarted my XRT skin, and so far this is what I have. What do you think? I added some gradience to the hood, went a little bit more on the vinyls, and I will decide what vinyl I am going to go for a big vinyl.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Wow!! That looks so cool! That is a really awesome skin. I restarted my XRT skin, and so far this is what I have. What do you think? I added some gradience to the hood, went a little bit more on the vinyls, and I will decide what vinyl I am going to go for a big vinyl.

There is much to tell or advice but I suggest to keep chater to a minimum in this topic.
Make your topic in skins section somewhere and I would give you a few advice how to do stuff, since I am beginner don't expect to much.

Anyway I suggest you to judge your skin by yourself I always do this.
If you watch at your skin and see there a slightest thing wrong then its wrong and it will be wrong even if you ignore it or pretend its not important since skins are made from small things ignoring small details mean your skin would be looking bad in overall.
Also if you look at your skin and its not quite what you wanted I mean it has layers, nice colors and stuff but still there is something not quite right or not fit and you don't know what exactly then I suggest you to find what is it and fix it.
And if your skin is still somehow not right, Then the whole skin out and start from beginning even if it mean lost of 5 hours of work cuz its better than make a Piece of
Anyway when you judge your skin you cant make excuses if something is not right.
Even if it mean that you lost a lot of work, time and effort on stuff which is not fit and after all the hard work you put into you have to wipe out 70% of skin hope you get my point

And I am glad you liked my skin but for example in previous skin I liked contrast red and white on girls face, anyway there a few skins I made which I like cuz they somehow not standard and kinda interesting (at least in my opinion so its matter of personal preferences )
In case of RB4 Skin its a good lookin skin I mean layers are good rather well arranged colortheme is also well chosen, its smooth, clean and accurate in other words is a good looking skin need only a small tweeks, but problem with good lookin skins is they are lookin good but nothing more, so even if its well made its still average skin
Cuz its lack Something unique about it, hope you get my point.
Quote from The Very End :Maybe a gradient flow from white-black, orange/redish/yellow/combinationofall in a gradient to black from front to back could be nice to, if you understand what I mean? :P

Well not really get it but I did it In the given order White>>orange>>redish>>yellow>>black
Just note there is some color distortion around layers and windows mainly around areas where color changes drastically its an issue of my fraps and AA I believe.
Hope its what you wanted in case its not Oh well
maybe try with something different
In any case if its not what you wanted I expect you to say it instead of being just polite or something
Oh noes, we all lose. :whew:

I'll give a WIP soon. So when is the deadline now? I do hope you can be patient as to wait a long time. I haven't finished skins before this.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Oh noes, we all lose. :whew:

I guess it was irony that mean my skin its still have way to go Oh well its competition after all

Anyway check In the pol there is some player who skins I saw earlier in skin section so i am sure they have some serious skill and I believe that if they start to make their skins then we all loose 4sure
Fzr
MY FZR skin for this competition im confused does it have to be a full skinpack

dont flame me please ikke5165 is me just on demo account
Yes it has to be a skin pack.

I like that skin. Might post my preview tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Uuum not really but Ill try
Anyway I smell an seizure with your crazy colourthemes i think your oponents will remember you no matter is your skin was good or not.
Typical chat on server

I think that something like that will be good Since it have 8 and your nick in one shot
Aha....
Sorry couldn't resist myself

Popping in 1 min to post a reply here, from Sweden

Yeah heeh, I am a chatty and VERY random person, witch can say absolutely everything if someone triggers me. Kind of enjoyment if you got strange humor, a pain in the ass if your more of the serious type.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Wow!! That looks so cool! That is a really awesome skin. I restarted my XRT skin, and so far this is what I have. What do you think? I added some gradience to the hood, went a little bit more on the vinyls, and I will decide what vinyl I am going to go for a big vinyl.

I like it, however, that blue part itself doens't fit much in the skin. Maybe try to go full red-blackish on the skin, instead of the blue parts? Other than that, I like how te red turns into black on the skin with gradient.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Well not really get it but I did it In the given order White>>orange>>redish>>yellow>>black
Just note there is some color distortion around layers and windows mainly around areas where color changes drastically its an issue of my fraps and AA I believe.
Hope its what you wanted in case its not Oh well
maybe try with something different
In any case if its not what you wanted I expect you to say it instead of being just polite or something

I likes! That's a great color theme! And vinyl is cool aswell! Now try to get some adds around, that fits, and it will be a solid competition skin! How does the color theme look on the formula / GTR cars?

Quote from Grigg94 :dont flame me please ikke5165 is me just on demo account

I like the skin, maybe a bit big kawasaki racing add on the side of it, that leads it to look like a team skin. Other than that I really like that skin too

Quote from only.one.RydeR :Yes it has to be a skin pack.

I like that skin. Might post my preview tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.

Good, keep us / me updated. People and me will give advices if you need anyone, a very friendly competition
ok now i know its a skinpack ill crack on faster than i would
-
A little preview (Grigg94) DELETED by Grigg94
Preview
Ok Guys here is a little preview of what i have done so far

hope you enjoy
Quote from Grigg94 :ok now i know its a skinpack ill crack on faster than i would

But again, don't stress, make quality. I will give more time if some people needs it.

Quote from BOSCHO :upppppppppppppppdate from me
with and without shine
here are 10 pictures http://img2.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=98252252.jpg

I like! Alltho I don't quite get that thing on the roof...well looks cool and I like it!
Just one thing, why a purple end? Is it to mock me?

Quote from IKke5165 :
Ok Guys here is a little preview of what i have done so far

hope you enjoy

I like it, but personally maybe the kawasaki add is a bit too big?
I likes! That's a great color theme! And vinyl is cool aswell! Now try to get some adds around, that fits, and it will be a solid competition skin!

SO here you have preview how does it look like with adds if you ask me with all those decals adding adds make skin messy so if you insist I will keep the adds but would have to reduce it number in half.
You can tell me what adds you don't like so I can delete them.
Anyway I probably mention already bout it (From your point of view its could look like whining ) but I prefer more toned colortheme and I am not a really big fan of those adds so i a m not really feel the car while doing skin
How does the color theme look on the formula / GTR cars?

It doesn't cuz i didn't made it for those cars but i don't think it would suit them.
Actually I wanted to make different skin for every car without repetitive stuff so it wont be boring.
And If you think that it doesn't have ground theme you are wrong cuz my ground theme is randomness
Anyway I think after RB4 I should start making skins my way, less adds more calm colors and if you don't like it oh well its competition after all
Don't worry mate, there is no need for more adds than there Basically I just want adds on the lower part / with wheel / spoiler parts of the car, if too much it indeed screws up the whole skin. So, as in that preveiw it's a solid skin and I like it a lot!

Okay, surprise me with the other cars, if they are by the same quality as this one I will more than happy put a little favorite on this one so far. Some randomness is allways fun

Maybe try making a really diabolical / devil skin? I really like that kind of theme too
Either way, you and others are doing great, so just continue the way you are doing
how much time are you willing to add on
Hopefully not too much, but a week, two at most
Remember that the first time was 25th may, so it will be 1-2 weeks after that, just as a reminder.
ok mate if you have msn i cann add you
My msn is currently kind of screwed over so canot use it, sorry.
But I'll check this topic frequmtly if there is anything you need, there is other people also that can help you out if you need. So just keep it in this topic
well i have just edited the skin ill post up a preview of it and tell me if thats any better.
there you have it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG