The online racing simulator
Momo, TRD Steering Wheel
(13 posts, started )
Momo, TRD Steering Wheel
not bad. Maybe add in a little more detail.
But if you like em then don't listen to me

Good job. Better than what i could probably do lol.
i cant find a good main part of the steering wheel, behind the logo. i think carbon fibre would look a bit silly, any idea's ?
#4 - (SaM)
The problem with the first one with the reflection is that it looks great on a still image, but when you turn the wheel in game, the reflection moves along while it should not, this makes it look really fake.
hmm, i know i cant think of a way to make it better
LOL haha beat ya to it, i made that same wheel (but i used the grip form a momo wheels thats around here some where)

EDIT: heres a pic
pah,

never mind i couldnt find yours
DAMN downshift your car is sorted.... can you send me your interior files please?
why thank you i'll grab'em and post them up in a bit but the carbon doors i got some on this forum (i really need to work on remembering where i get this stuff LOL) same for the black dash, tho i put the boost controler and TRD ECU controler and alpine head. i allso have blue and black TRD racing seats in it that you cant see in the pic

EDIT: there ya go dash, wheel, doors, seats, and brake rotors.
Attached files
XR goodies.zip - 334.2 KB - 790 views
thats an awesome pack
*put in the must have dl's*
Quote from DownShift :why thank you i'll grab'em and post them up in a bit but the carbon doors i got some on this forum (i really need to work on remembering where i get this stuff LOL) same for the black dash, tho i put the boost controler and TRD ECU controler and alpine head. i allso have blue and black TRD racing seats in it that you cant see in the pic

EDIT: there ya go dash, wheel, doors, seats, and brake rotors.

where i download it. dds??, can you send me like that: private.if you can, pls!!
You just popped up like 3 year old threat :doh:
Quote from rallymisa :where i download it. dds??, can you send me like that: private.if you can, pls!!

good job flame
/me flames flamethrower

Momo, TRD Steering Wheel
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG