The online racing simulator
On the BBC website there is a tab for the onboard at the bottom of the live stream.
Legard is a complete idiot. He just said there were 26 laps gone by looking at the graphic at the top of the world feed but it actually means there are 26 laps to go. Get him out and put someone who's not an idiot beside Brundle.
Quote from amp88 :Legard is a complete idiot. He just said there were 26 laps gone by looking at the graphic at the top of the world feed but it actually means there are 26 laps to go. Get him out and put someone who's not an idiot beside Brundle.

James Allen?
Anthony Davidson or David Croft would be much better IMO.
Quote from amp88 :Legard is a complete idiot. He just said there were 26 laps gone by looking at the graphic at the top of the world feed but it actually means there are 26 laps to go. Get him out and put someone who's not an idiot beside Brundle.

I'm learning to filter him out while listening to Brundle.
Felt good seeing Ferrari getting lapped
Interesting pitlane fact: The reason we see concrete in the pitlane where the cars actually stop is to protect the surface from cars with airjacks. If the pitlane was covered entirely in the relatively soft asphalt that's used for the race track it would become pitted or dented over time when the air jacks of certain cars (like V8 Supercars and various sports cars) were deployed, pushing down hundreds of kilos each into a small area.
oh my will ferrari finally score points?
That looked like pretty dangerous driving there by Nakajima. Would like to get another replay of that from a different angle.
woho big time lock up for massa, some rough driving down the field.
Tee-hee-hee!
Attached images
bbccomment.jpg
Best win for Button so far I think.
Quote from JJ72 :woho big time lock up for massa, some rough driving down the field.

which is expected of him when he's down the field...
he must be crying big time too after getting into the side of Fisi~ oh no my car is stuffed cos of some stupid **** who turned in on me...
Great race from Button and Brawn. Button for the championship!
Quote from amp88 :Tee-hee-hee!

I think Davidson would much prefer to be doing the driving rather than talking through... he's way too young for a racing driver to become a full time commentator isn't he~?

well unless your name is Alex Yoong and you can't find a drive anywhere...
Quote from JCTK :I think Davidson would much prefer to be doing the driving rather than talking through... he's way too young for a racing driver to become a full time commentator isn't he~?

well unless your name is Alex Yoong and you can't find a drive anywhere...

Davidson is doing commentary with Croft on the FP sessions for the BBC this year and he's doing the race commentary (plus qualifying possibly) for BBC Radio 5 Live. I agree he's still hoping to get back in a car but the chances of him doing that this year are pretty slim.
Don't diss Alex Yoong, his analysis on the struggle of backmarkers is second to none.
Wooo! Awesome race. Good drives from Hamilton Vettel and ofcourse Button. Looks like i need to scrap Barrichelo and get my self Vettel in F1Manager
Quote from DevilDare : Looks like i need to scrap Barrichelo and get my self Vettel in F1Manager

2 races too late.
Quote from JJ72 :Don't diss Alex Yoong, his analysis on the struggle of backmarkers is second to none.

yeah he's actually way better a commentator than was a driver, and his voice actually sounded decent enough too~! lol
Alonso was pretty lucky not to drill half the field on the way into turn 1. Watch it on the replay/highlights if you can.
I stil think Red Bull and Toyota were faster than Brawn at this race, just that Button was the only driver not to get stuck behind someone on the medium tyres. Nevertheless, Button won this by getting back past Hamilton in the first few laps. Trulli did damn well to hold on on the medium tyres. Vettel also did well but lost too much time behind Trulli; but at least he repayed the favour in the last stint.
That was a satisfying race. After the relative calamity of the first three, this was a bit of fresh air.

Good job Hamilton getting up there and hanging with the fast cars. McLaren is clawing back. Ferrari finally got one into the points without some sort of massive incident. Their pace relative to the others remains.

So Barcelona is supposed to be some sort of reset? We'll see.
Quote from amp88 :Alonso was pretty lucky not to drill half the field on the way into turn 1. Watch it on the replay/highlights if you can.

Link?

Watched the first part of the race, then switched over to the BTCC. Force of habit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG