The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you rather......

A single make cup with xfg only ?
Or a cup with xrg running with xfg ?
Or you dont bother ?
Would you rather ......
PLEASE VOTE EVEN IF YOU ARENT DOING THE LEAGUE AS, SO FAR, 187 PEOPLE HAVE LOOKED AT THE THREAD WITHOUT VOTING !!!!

Would you rather a single make cup with xfg only or a cup with xrg included with xfg?
And remember this is a public post you DO NOT have to be in the cup to vote. I noticed that we have 66 views and only 15 votes so that means 51 people didnt vote, so if you are looking at the poll just vote.
Thing is with this poll, all XFG drivers will just choose the XFG only option out of their own best intrests

EDITED BY N-MURRAY:just so youi know i clicked edit by mistake and i didnt change anytthing lol i was meant to click quote just incase you seen that it was edited by me and got the wrong idea
Quote from Wilko868 :Thing is with this poll, all XFG drivers will just choose the XFG only option out of their own best intrests

EDITED BY N-MURRAY:just so youi know i clicked edit by mistake and i didnt change anytthing lol i was meant to click quote just incase you seen that it was edited by me and got the wrong idea

yes but thats the whole point of it, to see if xfg drivers mind racing with xrg or just prefer racing in a single make cup.
#5 - J@tko
Surely if you're offering prizes then everyone should have exactly the same chance of winning, i.e all have the same car?
What does that have to do with anything? As long as you can choose your car I see no problem there?
Quote from J@tko :Surely if you're offering prizes then everyone should have exactly the same chance of winning, i.e all have the same car?

I also think that but the other admin (andy) dosent but I can see where he is coming from so we just decided on having a poll instead of arguing all of the time. And we have sort of decided on not having a threrad with this as an argument and to only use xrg with xfg if it has a considerible amount of more votes (5 or 10) otherwise xrg will defonitly be in season three with xfg. But XFG only for this season.
I think you make the issue more complicated than it actually is, why not just run an XFG season & then an XRG season?
Quote from anttt69 :I think you make the issue more complicated than it actually is, why not just run an XFG season & then an XRG season?

Well that'd mean less prizes if i interpreted it right....
Quote from anttt69 :I think you make the issue more complicated than it actually is, why not just run an XFG season & then an XRG season?

Yes we may have a xfg only season then a xfg and xrg season in late 09 but that was the whole point on the pole, so we will prob do with jst xfg for now, if the poll condions stay the same (roughly).

Niall
Hi, decided to enter the league,
Good that it´s different from all the GTR leagues at last!..and the concept is good

so Hi guys (i assume)
Ok so because the sign ups are open now there is no need for this thread so i am deleting it later on today.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG