The online racing simulator
BAD USERS! black list!
(40 posts, started )
BAD USERS! black list!
ban this guy forLFS USER: sesame_street. Hi take my nick player Asler and use to crash people, is offensive and bad person...well..i hope addmins take control of this problem.. ( sorry by my bad english) bye and thx.
1. You've presented no proof - The accepted standard is to provide a replay
2. We don't allowing naming and shaming directly, however in this case since there's no replay I can't see a reason to bother removing it
Quote from the_angry_angel :2. We don't allowing naming and shaming directly, however in this case since there's no replay I can't see a reason to bother removing it

I always thought threads/posts like this only get removed if there is no replay since people can't watch the replay and judge for themselves but have to believe the poster.
Quote from the_angry_angel :1. You've presented no proof - The accepted standard is to provide a replay
2. We don't allowing naming and shaming directly, however in this case since there's no replay I can't see a reason to bother removing it

So it's a catch-22? You can't report users without providing a replay, yet when you are uploading a replay the thread gets removed!
There is one answer...buy the full game!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So it's a catch-22? You can't report users without providing a replay, yet when you are uploading a replay the thread gets removed!

News to me - unless policy has changed and I've not noticed or been told.
#7 - juksu
I had once the same problem. Someone did rename him as me and then crashed other ppl. Now i have atleas a unique car skin.
People have done it to me aswell.
Quote from shaun463 :People have done it to me aswell.

So that means people should press ctrl+shift more often.
Spammer posting malicious scripts in forum, please check

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1119061#post1119061

11th March 2009, 19:39 #818 - Report Post
MyLaN011
Demo Racer

THAT GUY POSTED IT 3 TIMES AT LEAST, EVEN AFTER PEOPLE SAID IT DOESN'T WORK, AND MY INTERCLUE CLEARLY SHOWED IT WAS MALICIOUS, PLEASE SOMEONE CHECK IT OUT, I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BREAK THEIR COMPUTER CAUSE OF THIS GUY, THANKS!!!=)

Ok, stop spamming your stupidly large image and posting in large red font.

All .jpg viruses were curbed a LONG time ago. Anyone with even the worst, most basic form of Anti virus program would be totaly fine. I very much doubt it's malicious, and even if it was, and your computer did magically get some sort of infection, as Jakg said, it'd be the LEAST of your problems.
#12 - pipa
Read what the software on your screen tells you about that file/link, before posting something stupid like this.
wow...he is just telling about he believe! tthx anyway dude..

Well...about my problem, everybody knows me and it's ok....if i see something bad or whatever i SAVE replays and more.. thx for all.

PD: i cant buy s2 because im not millionary...i lost my job , my grandmother and my contry is dificultly...so, im litle alone here trying to survive. i don't gonna sell my pc , i love to play and hope to buy or win a s2 prize...
#14 - VoiD
Sorry for the bump

Please take a closer look at the two XFG´s starting at the back of the grid, both "driving" with the same "team-tag"....

Lean back and enjoy their oustanding performance: Abusive language, parking on track, parking in chikane, driving in reverse, intentional wrecking etc...

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jz2ggcmgwn
Quote from VoiD :Sorry for the bump

Please take a closer look at the two XFG´s starting at the back of the grid, both "driving" with the same "team-tag"....

Lean back and enjoy their oustanding performance: Abusive language, parking on track, parking in chikane, driving in reverse, intentional wrecking etc...

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jz2ggcmgwn

Thx for sharing this. 2 more for our lifetime ban list.
Haha, T1 is epic fail.
-
(Tukko) DELETED by Tukko
#17 - VoiD
#19 - halo
Its a shame that they did managed to stay on track (and ruined too many ppl's races) till the end of the race. Since the quick spotting of those kind of drivers is a problem, (as a short term solution) than bans must be long enough to show them this is not acceptable behavior.

There must be some way to get rid of these kind of users.
Ppl really need to understand that S2 licence gives them nothing but a "chance" to drive with other ppl. It should not be considered as a "right".

And responsible ones must act accordingly. This kind of behavior, as evidence shows clearly, must finalized with licence cancellation. Than may be ppl learn their lessons by buying second licence (if their intention is racing). IMO, putting necessary warnings in the licence agreement can help to improve LFS on-line environment racing quality in general meaning.
#20 - VoiD
Quote from halo :This kind of behavior, as evidence shows clearly, must finalized with licence cancellation.

Indeed.

Rather those people who actively destroy online races than someone who "only" breaks the rules on the forum.
Pls check on this guy (license name "[name removed]" and add to hosts ban list as we did in our servers (LFSLA.NET CEROLAG.COM).

Unfortunately, we keep banning this guy license, but somehow he was back into the server in a few minutes, with the same license

Really sad as I thought those times were over after demo license system, at least it would force crashers to re-register but not in this case, any help is appreciated (I have admin privileges, /ban license 999 applied but no use).
Attached files
[name_removed].mpr - 556.1 KB - 333 views
#23 - VoiD
Sorry for that, but what is the point in protecting or not show these users licenses?
#25 - VoiD
Mainly to force server owners/admins to take a closer look at the replay. Building up an own opinion works better as some blind copy&paste-actions from this (or any other) forum directly into the banlist...

Click on the link in my sig...

BAD USERS! black list!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG