The online racing simulator
Who likes Macau Grand Prix?
(9 posts, started )
I haven't watched any sort of footage of races in Macau in years. It wasn't until recently when I realize some of the videos shows even pros can be just like league races except the tracks in LFS have tons of room and not as dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfsBvFgATRM

The opening of the clip looked so strange as if everyone uses similar setup that has oversteer no matter what you do. Look at 2:23, that perfectly resembles the famous demo server T1 wreck at Blackwood.
Mac GP is the oldest race in asia, it is not a one race but a race weekend, include Formula3, touring car, Super Car, bike, Formula BMW & tuned car race in that 4 days.
I thought they sometimes do have races other than that weekend?
#4 - 5haz
Yeah that track is pretty epic, more like a rally stage in some places.

I've seen the scooter racing there, thats quite amazing as they lean on eachother.
God that track is so damm narrow. Raced on it in rFactor for a league....it's not uncommon to have a massive traffic jam because of a spin out

But ya, that track is pretty epic. Imagine F1 there
#6 - 5haz
Yeah but bear in mind the rFactor version is converted from the SimBin version, which has some wierd places where the barrier moves right in across the track where it doesn't in real life, which makes things more tricky.
in real life, the hair pin was yellow flat forever because it is too narrow
#8 - samjh
#9 - amp88

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG