The online racing simulator
Driver to Report: 11 N.Pirringer
Race Time: 5 minutes 28 sec
Lap/Sector :4/2
What Happened: He pushed our Driver #07 AJ.Roselli off track causing him to crash.
Driver to Report: 24 C.Kristner
Race Time: lap ~2h 10 min
Lap/Sector :103/2
What Happened: he does 2 defensive manevers on long straight and push out car #13
Quote from niels1 :Driver to Report: 11 N.Pirringer
Race Time: 5 minutes 28 sec
Lap/Sector :4/2
What Happened: He pushed our Driver #07 AJ.Roselli off track causing him to crash.

DT for car 11
While overtaking a car, you should left enough space for your opponent and not close the door so that your opponent must use the gras.

DT for Car 24
switched the line multiple times
note for car 13: you should drive less agressive and respect blue flags! next time will be penalized
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :DT for car 11
While overtaking a car, you should left enough space for your opponent and not close the door so that your opponent must use the gras.

I checked my Replay and there was enough room for him. He touched my car and that causes me to move to far left.
I cannot understand this penalty
Quote from Brilwing :I checked my Replay and there was enough room for him. He touched my car and that causes me to move to far left.
I cannot understand this penalty

He was already aside you and your car turns more and more left. Only block cars, when they are behind you, not wenn they already started his overtaking maneuver. Next time let him more space.
Driver to Report: 13 M.Saskowski
Race Time: 2h 50sec
Lap/Sector :96/2
What Happened: Blocked under Blue Flag and pushed then our driver 24 C. Kistner off the track.
Driver to Report: #32 A.Copertine
Race Time:
1h 14min 10 sec
Lap/Sector:
Lap 60, S1
What Happened:
He leaves the pit and crashed Into #11 G.Haiderer
Quote from MatzeXX :Driver to Report: 13 M.Saskowski
Race Time: 2h 50sec
Lap/Sector :96/2
What Happened: Blocked under Blue Flag and pushed then our driver 24 C. Kistner off the track.

DT for Car #13 because of blocking car 24, which causes an crash.
Quote from Brilwing :Driver to Report: #32 A.Copertine
Race Time:
1h 14min 10 sec
Lap/Sector:
Lap 60, S1
What Happened:

Will be investigated after race.
-
(Baggik) DELETED by Baggik : answer was 1 min before i wrote a message
Quote from Mojo1987 :He was already aside you and your car turns more and more left. Only block cars, when they are behind you, not wenn they already started his overtaking maneuver. Next time let him more space.

I did a video of this incident and he was not aside me as I changed to the left: http://liveforspeed.at/files/gtal-rp.avi
(Video is in half speed)
Driver to Report: #23 Schneiders
Race Time: 1-2 minutes to go
Lap/Sector: Entire lap(s)
What Happened: Blocking of 2nd (actually 1st) place car #00 while #17 was rapidly closing in on us for the lead. Failed to yield, allowing #17 to catch us and losing us the lead and the win.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Driver to Report: #23 Schneiders
What Happened: Blocking of 2nd (actually 1st) place car #00 while #17 was rapidly closing in on us for the lead. Failed to yield, allowing #17 to catch us and losing us the lead and the win.

Comment:

1st: you never had the chance to get 1st in the last minutes of the race, the leader was about 20 secs. in front of us. You were not leading..
and 2nd: you were slower than me at this time so i decided to overtake you. The problem was that in front of me there was another car with a blue flag from me and you that didn't let me pass...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Driver to Report: #23 Schneiders

That was awful driving from #23 imho :P.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Comment:

1st: you never had the chance to get 1st in the last minutes of the race, the leader was about 20 secs. in front of us.
and 2nd: you were slower than me at this time so i decided to overtake you. The problem was that in front of me there was another car with a blue flag from me and you that didn't let me pass...

1) P1 drove the whole race without a driver change and will presumably be disqualified, so the guys behind you were effectively fighting for the win.

2) Check the lap times on race results - both of the cars trying to lap you were faster.
Quote from joshdifabio :1) P1 drove the whole race without a driver change and will presumably be disqualified, so the guys behind you were effectively fighting for the win.

2) Check the lap times on race results - both of the cars trying to lap you were faster.

1.: I couldn't have known this while racing
2.: At that moment i was little bit faster

I watched the replay and i have to say sorry for not letting pass A.Chiodini in his round 147 (mine 146)
Quote from phoenixIlooka :1.: I couldn't have known this while racing

Well you had a blue flag and Chiodini tried to pass you, that's all that needs to be said. The same goes for Marques when he tried to pass you.
Quote from joshdifabio :Well you had a blue flag and Chiodini tried to pass you, that's all that needs to be said. The same goes for Marques when he tried to pass you.

That thing with Marques was only after the last turn in last round! Before that i always was fast enough not to block him
I did not see a reason to go slower on the last 200m before end of race
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Comment:

1st: you never had the chance to get 1st in the last minutes of the race, the leader was about 20 secs. in front of us. You were not leading..

1. As has been said, the leader was to be DQ'd. A big part of endurance racing is teamwork, and your teammates should have been monitoring the situation to let you know. In addition, it doesn't matter if the car behind was the leader, second place, or fifth. And I quote from the rules:

Quote :2. The lapped driver must yield position upon the first properly-presented overtaking maneuver by the lapping car. A properly-presented overtaking maneuver implies that the lapping driver is close behind the lapped driver, “shows a nose” to indicate his intentions, and follows through cleanly while leaving sufficient room for the lapped car.

Moreover, if the lapping car is fighting for a position when you are not, you need to get out of the way. This is just common courtesy.

2. You were faster than Chiodini when he initially exited the pits, but as you caught the lapped car ahead of you, he caught you (while being caught by Marques). You should have let him back by.
please no discussion about penalties or not.... we will investigate the small rest tomorrow (sunday)
Tbh, 95% of lapped drivers were not respecting blue flag, and I must pass them "if i want to"
Appael :

Quote from Toddshooter :Driver to Report: 13 L. Paszczyk
Race Time: 7:35min
Lap/Sector: 6
What Happened: Our driver was making a pit stop. #13 crashed into him in the pit lane.

Admin desicision :

Quote from Trekkerfahrer :no penalty, there was not enough room to start, so he hit your car

Watch the replay, he had more then sufficient room to take any spot on the pitlane. He choose the first one right behind our driver AJ.Rosseli.
Didnt stand still during his stop and go panalty aswell which means he even got closer towards our driver. This has nothing to do with no room more with commen sense. He hits our driver be driving away were infact he could have reversed and then drove off. Or a better option would have been he took another spot on pitlane without any cars infront or behind him. There were just 2 in pitlane so a lot of empty places. Poor judgement and in our point of view the driver should have been penalized for his action. Although ended up in near the top 10 we lost places during a crash and set us back in the field. Then this driver hits us and pit work started again becus of damage becus off this. Which ended up in place 26 the last car in the field. Our drivers have been training very hard and this judgement is a big dissapointment. Sorry but we feel this should have been more investigated instead of saying there was no room.
Quote from TexasLTU :Tbh, 95% of lapped drivers were not respecting blue flag, and I must pass them "if i want to"

I noticed this, on the team radio, we were discussing this with both drivers, and lapped cars didn't present enough of an opportunity to the cars on the lead lap.
Quote from niels1 :
Watch the replay, he had more then sufficient room to take any spot on the pitlane. He choose the first one right behind our driver AJ.Rosseli.
Didnt stand still during his stop and go panalty aswell which means he even got closer towards our driver. This has nothing to do with no room more with commen sense. He hits our driver be driving away were infact he could have reversed and then drove off. Or a better option would have been he took another spot on pitlane without any cars infront or behind him. There were just 2 in pitlane so a lot of empty places. Poor judgement and in our point of view the driver should have been penalized for his action. Although ended up in near the top 10 we lost places during a crash and set us back in the field. Then this driver hits us and pit work started again becus of damage becus off this. Which ended up in place 26 the last car in the field. Our drivers have been training very hard and this judgement is a big dissapointment. Sorry but we feel this should have been more investigated instead of saying there was no room.

I would not contest the decision of an admin. The decision is a decision. Your protest was dealt with, what else do you want? I am also not happy with some decisions of admin but I don't comment this.
Quote from Brilwing :Driver to Report: #32 A.Copertine
Race Time:
1h 14min 10 sec
Lap/Sector:
Lap 60, S1
What Happened:

he left pits in normal way, car 11 should have let more space. no penalty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG