The online racing simulator
"probable error in graphics drivererror" What causes this?
Hey.

I've read another thread on this, but still keep getting the error. When I try to open LFS, I get the above error message. It's a clean install of Windows Server 2003 and i've got the latest drivers for a Asus EAX1950 Pro.
No DirectX installed, or the incorrect drivers.
Direct X is probably the problem. Thanks man!!
Ok, Direct X is not the problem. I've checked - the correct graphics drivers are installed.

Here are some pics of messages:
Attached images
screen1.JPG
You're not trying to do something daft, like open the full client over RDP? If so that won't work because 3D applications won't run.

Edit: That'll teach me to refresh.

Go to the Display tab on dxdiag. Is Direct3D enabled, or does it say "Not Available"?
Oh.. That seems to be the problem. Any ideas how to rectify it? I've attached an image.
Attached images
screen2.JPG
Open up display properties (right click desktop, goto properties, OR go into the control panel and in that way), goto Settings. Click Advanced. Goto Troubleshoot. Change the Hardware acceleration to full.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend 2003 server for gaming, however.
Man, I love you! Cheers fella!!
lol, no worries :up: Enjoy LFS!
Hey, i know that is is a late post, but i have the same prob, all of the direct3D stuff is enabled

Help Please

Thanks
Peace Out
Attached images
display 1.jpg
System 1.jpg
Error.jpg
Try reinstalling your graphics driver and run LFS as administrator.
i cant find them, thats the thing, i found what i thought was them, but it wasent,

uploaded another image of the error msg
no, that one doent work eather
But thanks for trying, i will keep trying
Attached images
driver fail.jpg
That really puzzles me as according to dxdiag and some googling this one should be the right one. Have you actually installed some graphics driver or is this the default one which came with Vista? There might be some problem which prevents the driver from recognizing the graphics chip properly and causing the installation error.
no, i have not formated this laptop since i got it and all the drivers are the originals, it just went blank and then wouldent work, i could even still hear the game sound
If it's a laptop, would you mind telling us what make and model it is?
ABK, that is correct, is says in the DXDIAG screen,
not even these work, i think i might be forced to format my HDD, will see how it goes, am getting a 1.5TB R-HDD soon, so il back it up on there
Thanks to everyone who helped
Peace
Ok, i have sorted it out, it was someting to do with my CFG file going all messed up, thats alot for everyones help

Peace Out, Eagle
Help with error
That be the msj when i run LFS..

& That is the error from DirectX..

HELP PLEASE
As the DirectX tells you, you have a Windows default driver. GO to the oficial page of your graphic vendor and download the driver
this is what it says when i try to run lfs

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG