The online racing simulator
Arai Helmet request
(26 posts, started )
Arai Helmet request
Hi. I have a req for you guys who would accept a challenge.
It an Arai helmet that my father use when he rides his bike. I want it to be private so if and when the one who does it gets it finished i would like you to PM the skin file to me. But uploading images during the construction is allowed as long it's from the viewer. I know this will be a bitch to make, I would try it my self if I was talented enough to do helmet skins. (my car skins ain't so good looking)

So here's some pics of the helmet, tried to take pics from every angle so you would get a good overlook of the helmet.

Cheers,
Max
Attached images
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0298.JPG
No one up for this? Been patient and can be so for a while to some-one to reply in this thread. Whell i'm going to give it a week more. Hoping that some-one will do this for me.
Well..
It does look like a rental helmet to me...
/commence the flaming :hide:
nah ^^ he bought it ^^ Anyone could do this? would really apreaceate(spelling) it
I suck at skinning so dont look at meh!
No o fence ^^ But i know it Read some of your threads
i`ll give it a try but be warned. My skill level isn`t high either and the lfs helmet is indeed a pain in the ass to skin. Weird stretching and edges and stuff...
It will probably not even look kinda like it ;D

Im glad you can be petient since this will definitely takes me some time. I should be done or at least have something to show in like 2 weeks or so.

Only i want it to be public then!

Jaz
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :No o fence ^^ But i know it Read some of your threads

I never did any skinning so how could you know?
-
(MMMaaaXXX) DELETED by MMMaaaXXX
Quote from JazzOn :i`ll give it a try but be warned. My skill level isn`t high either and the lfs helmet is indeed a pain in the ass to skin. Weird stretching and edges and stuff...
It will probably not even look kinda like it ;D

Im glad you can be petient since this will definitely takes me some time. I should be done or at least have something to show in like 2 weeks or so.

Only i want it to be public then!

Jaz

Sure Then it will be public Can wait for two months if it will take that time to finish it

Quote from Vinnylegends :I never did any skinning so how could you know?

Your carting helm design Just thought that if you would be good at it you would have made it yourself I'm not wrong
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Sure Then it will be public Can wait for two months if it will take that time to finish it

Your carting helm design Just thought that if you would be good at it you would have made it yourself I'm not wrong

Ohw like that.
Umkay... Wel that wusnt for a skin but for my real life helmet wich is finished next Saturday!
Nice Haven't looked so much on the forum for a while. Occupied with scholl and that shit
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Nice Haven't looked so much on the forum for a while. Occupied with scholl and that shit

School First!
LFS isn't a life
no it aint not as WoW those dudes are realy wasting their life and money
Oi.. I play WoW and all the ppl think that WoW is a nolifers game.. Well it isnt, it totally depends on the ppl. I bet there are alot of ppl in WoW who play it like 1-2h a day. And in LFS there are too probably alot of ppl who play it day and night... So u cant diss a game like that... DISS THE PLAYER!!!! =)

Sry for Offtopic but i had to get it straight
Sry for my Bad english
Well if i say it like this. I play WoW to. Usually i play it from the moment i come home to the moment i go to bed. That was before i got s2. now i got a balance between them and also my homework when i get any NOW There will only be discussions about the skin please So we can skip the off topic as it has been for a couple of days
Okey guys you can go oftopic again It's boring when it's just waiting time even though i'm exited about the looks of the skin
well i started today and spend 2,5 h.
Done the star with its "shadows" and did the back. In the end it looks okay with this helmet model. But the front looks kinda weird...

There is still quite alot of work. probably gonna work on it next weekend.

PS. note it will never look as the real one!

Edit: update in case you are checking
The rest thats left to do is the pain and i finish it next we... im now fed up with it so far ^^
Attached images
arashot.jpg
arasht2.jpg
It looks far better than i expected Take your time Do it as good as you can
WOW :jawdrop: Looks frikkin awesome Great work!
So here you go. Its not perfect but clean. i`ll give it another shot when the helmetmodel gets updated
Attached images
HEL_ara.jpg
:wow::jawdrop:! looks amazing Thx dude Is it upploaded or should i do it?
yep. uploaded
Wow awesome skin dude !
Gonna use it all my life
hehe, thank you for the comment.

good luck!
Quote from JazzOn :So here you go. Its not perfect but clean. i`ll give it another shot when the helmetmodel gets updated

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: That is one of the best helmet skins i've ever seen on LFS

Arai Helmet request
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG