The online racing simulator
Head-To-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 3: "Blackwood Backward"
After a wait of a few months, the third event of the Head-To-Head: Summer Series 2008 is coming to your PC monitors! This event saw some old faces and some new ones taking on the twisty Blackwood Reverse Track in the FZR. And let's face it - we're nearly at summer again, so this release date fits perfectly! (!)

You can stream it at Google Video (Insane LQ)
You can stream and Download at Filefront (578mb - High quality WMV),
You can also stream and download at Filefront in lower quality WMV (178mb).

Note: In this event, we only included live commentary of the semi finals and finals, but you still get highlights of rounds 1 and 2. Normal service will be resumed for Event 4.

From me, Tim Beaudet and Eduardo de Souza, we collectively hope you enjoy the event.

Michael Passingham, Media Guy - SRS
I can't see the streamer right now on Filefront. :P

EDIT: Anyways, watched the stream on GV. Prettyg good episode and good fight between Kasper and Nolan. I also liked the camera movement in the first portion showing the cars on the line.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :After a wait of a few months, the third event of the Head-To-Head: Summer Series 2008 is coming to your PC monitors! This event saw some old faces and some new ones taking on the twisty Blackwood Reverse Track in the FZR. And let's face it - we're nearly at summer again, so this release date fits perfectly! (!)

Michael Passingham, Media Guy - SRS

You liar but nice braodcast
Quote from Knight_Atack :
I also liked the camera movement in the first portion showing the cars on the line.

+1, that is good idea, though reminds me of NFS a bit.
I liked it, good job!
I love the head-to-head videos, really.. the download (that took 6 hours, btw) was well worth it once again. go on like that!
Grr another event that I missed. Thankfully I was in the next 2 (with amazing results wooot)

Nice one once again, I like the new grid camera thingies. It was funny when you showed the first car and then just zoomed out and went, well against, no one.

Great commentary once again, great cameras, great action as usual.
Oh yeah! I have to admit I kinda like the brief round 1 and round 2 segments. It's nice because you highlight action moments as they should be. Thanks Passo, another high quality production!
Kasper Johnsen is Danish not from the Netherlands.
Quote from Dennis93 :Kasper Johnsen is Danish not from the Netherlands.

Once again, we have succeeded in providing you with a nationality mistake in every video!

Apologies for the error.
Watching at Google at this moment... damn lag...
bloody qually system not lettin me do a lap all good fun though
Nice one! I love your commentary, as I think everyone else does :P
Man

this one was a good vid! ^^
I'm sure your sick of this question but... WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!
He just released this 2 weeks ago, I expect at least 2 months until the release of the next one.
Quote from zeugnimod :He just released this 2 weeks ago, I expect at least 2 months until the release of the next one.

Start expecting 2 weeks and maybe it will get done quicker!

Really, I just wanna get this season outta the way so we can get to some of the 09 broadcast.
I'm so sick of that question, I no longer answer it.

I made you guys a promise that all of the 'casts would be complete, and even though that may not be enough for you, I intend on keeping to it. If you don't think I can, then forget about it. But despite everything else I have to do this year, I'm making time for these videos.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG