The online racing simulator
LRT, new drivers + news thread!
(115 posts, started )
Happy birthday Tomhah.
Hope I can finish your present today
Gratz!
Thanks guys! Pics may come, yes ;D Add me to MSN, and I can show you on webcam :P
Legends Racing Team signs James Peace!
Legends Racing Team signs James Peace!

The former Spdo Racing driver, James Peace, has now joined Legends Racing Team. James Peace is a 15 years old boy from Oxfordshire in England in The United Kingdom. We belive that James Peace can help LRT to the new level, and help the team to continue in the right direction. James Peace is a very fast, clean and consistence driver, and not to mention that he is good with setups.

Team manager in Legends Racing Team, Tommy Østgaard says the following:
“I’m really proud now, after signing James Peace. He is an excellent driver, and I think he is the right man for LRT. I hope he will bring home some victories for LRT in the future. Good luck mate, and welcome on board!"
Welcome to the team, hope you have a good time with us.
Lol Tommy you're really proud after singing James Peace or after signing James Peace? :P

Grats to both.
Grats.
Quote from evilpimp :Lol Tommy you're really proud after singing James Peace or after signing James Peace? :P

Grats to both.

What? xD

Thanks
Gratz!
Grats
Congrats
#63 - Foqs
nice Tommy and Gratz!
Grats lads!
thanks
OMFG James

Gratz to both
Okey guys... I have some really sad and shocking news.

Legends Racing Team will now be closed...

I dont think many had expected that, but neither did I. I did everything for LRT, and gave what I could. But I started to get some problems, which has envolved to some HUGE problems in my real life. I have been working over 5 hours a day, only to manage the team, so I will use that time to be more social, train, being with friends and my family and focus more on school and in real life motorsport. We talked together about this, and found out that we will close the team after 4 months exactly.

I wont say anything else than that my in real life problems is some really big problems, which nearly made me do something terrible. So I need to start over.

I want to thank everyone in Legends Racing Team for four fantastic months. Specially Stein-André Skavdal and Kenneth O'Keefe for what they did for the team. Thank you for all the time you put into this, and for all the support you gave me, and still gives me. Im so happy for all the time we got together, and for all the experiences we earned together. Thank you for everything!

But this doesnt mean that I wont play LFS. I will still play LFS and Im not going to be inactive, but I wont be able to do 5 hours of administration work every day. And I want to be in a team for sure, where I dont need to do the administration work. I think I will improve more that way.

I think I have said most of it now.

-Best regards from Tommy Østgaard.
what?

GL for the future guys
What a :eye-poppi
No Wai!
saaaad.
Thats sad can you not ask somone to help you with running the team ?
or is this not an option
#74 - CSF
Shame, looked like you guys were going to kick on together.
Yeah (and no, Im not in a team yet)

LRT, new drivers + news thread!
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG