The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from gishuk :excuse the TERRIBLE quality screenshot, this is my car ready for tommorow and lots of spins

Aye, 'tis quite interesting. Never thought to make a VW F1 car...(would they even be competitive? Haha)
The rest of you may want current skins, or ones from the sixties, personally my favored period is the late 80s-early 90s. The three F1 cars I consider the best looking of all time are the 91 Jordan, 90 McLaren and 89 Benetton- there will be plenty of Marlboro skins out there, and I have to admit the original Jordans paint wasn't the most exciting scheme, so I did a classic Benetton.

Nannini 4 lyfe, y0! B189 in the house.
Attached images
benetton1.jpg
benetton2.jpg
NICE! matches my piquet helmet.
That skin would have to be the only good looking multi-coloured F1 car ever!.. prove me wrong!
Nice BF1 Skins there
Updated my template from the previous page, if anyone's interested.
@Ayrton :

TEEEERRRRIFFFFICCCC !!!

It is simply brillant !!!

Marvelous job Mate !!!
All your skins are awesome!... hmm mine sucks xD
how do you do that?.. Photoshop?..
And the renders, which program is that?... cinema4d?..

here is my bf1 skin , and on the right my goood old v8.
Attached images
POLLE_racing.jpg
that is a good skin
Quote from gishuk :excuse the TERRIBLE quality screenshot

For those who can't get AA to work in the CMX viewer I've just discovered I can by pressing shift + F4 to go to full screen.
my second try... Midland F1 ( Lost Boys )
Attached images
mf1render7dq.jpg
Spent a fair bit of time on this one, Im a big fan of mozilla and the open source world so i decided to advertise
Every single componant was taken into a seperate layer so I can effectivly make some awesome skins within minutes

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2192/35aq1.jpg
Wow... looks like this car would get better skins than the FO8, and those weren't bad =)

Quote :MP_Racer i would suggest you try to learn the pen tool. I don't remember how it's called in PSP but it's probably the same as in Photoshop. It's a bit confusing at first but it allows you to make nice sharp curves, and it will probably save you a lot of time.

And you're right, sometimes simple is better

I would like to see the skin file of your Lotus. I'm currently trying out 3D rendering and it's coming along pretty ok and your skin would be a nice practise for me.

I'm glad being a small part of that practise =)

Here ya go:
Attached images
BF1_60sLotus1024.jpg
BF1_60sLotus2048.jpg
How about a Tyrrell P34 6-wheeler skin. U know the f1 car with 6 wheels for aero?
When is the patch going to be released so we can download it????

Stig (on bro's pc)
Im guessin bout 3 hours.. thats what ive been hearing from alot of people.. who knows..
Hey guys,
i´ve also tried a BF1. I love those red lines....
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
loll looking good man, i want it though :P.

I like the rear end. If i could make car skins(and ive thought bout this for a while) and that is put something like "Cya" or "catch me".. but yours is good aswell..
Weeee, surely only a few hours to go

'Bout time I released the skins I've finished I think.
Hope its ok to just post the 2048 versions, I'm not sure how hard performance is hit with a field of 2048 skins.

All 3 of these are already uploaded on lfsworld.net as the same filenames, so no need to re-upload them.

Enjoy

xFMFxShortY: That Midland looks awesome. I doubt I'll make one myself now. Just release it please
Attached images
preview.jpg
BF1_ferrari.jpg
BF1_williams.jpg
BF1_mclaren.jpg
Top shiiiiiiit gobby! Youve made us all proud.. lol

2006 mclaren the best car design in F1 ever + ferrari 2nd best livery with no design in f1! (JPS lotus 1st).

Thanks man!
McLaren gives me the-
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Error. Saddening, lol.
Hehe guys you were too quick, I had to make a quick life saving adjustment to the McLaren, it will work again now
lol i saved the merc fine
Wow. That could be the best skin ever. (Then again, I'm a Raikkonen fan.)
Great job, Gobby.
no Prob Gobby,
im a great fan of your designs and i am proud about your meaning
Here´s the Good-One:

Maybe you can put it into your collection ?
Attached images
bf1midland1tr.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG