The online racing simulator
Great job very nice
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround
Quote from Lynce :[...]

I can perfectly understand what you are saying, and I think you are doing a great job with the reflections.
I'm using the reflections pack you already released and I'm looking forward to see what's coming next. (Not only the reflections, but also the pack you're working on).
I like the last preview as it is, we can use different Car Shine levels so I think it's going to be easier to please more people (each one can set it up to their likings).

Keep it up.
Yes Lynce, when you will release your upcoming reflection pack, please let users know that they can adjust Car_Shine value in cfg.txt file in main LFS folder to fit their style.
Amazing coments. Thanks again.

So, this is the previews from Kyoto Clear Day. FXO in grey colour.. Now it's finished this dds:

And if you adjust your graphic card (Control panel> 3D> Colour> Gamma 1,15- Brightness -60 - contrast 160). Simulated pic because I can't take this pic from game. This adjust only modify my monitor, not the software. Simulated pic:

@All. Thanks and amazing coments.

@Velocirround. This is a secret: I'm working on over +3 addons at this moment. :shhh:

@PioneerLv . Thanks for remind this adjust. This is the most important adjust if people download this addon. There are different tastes.
i simply love how they look. i dont care about realism...
Nice Lynce! I like that!

Btw, what did you adjust in photoshop for that?
-
(Scatter) DELETED by Scatter
Quote from ImportFantasy :Nice Lynce! I like that!

Btw, what did you adjust in photoshop for that?

"And if you adjust your graphic card (Control panel> 3D> Colour> Gamma 1,15- Brightness -60 - contrast 160). Simulated pic because I can't take this pic from game. This adjust only modify my monitor, not the software. Simulated pic:"

For this reasson.

When you adjust the graphic card you obtain the same image than the second pic.

Quote from DragonCommando :To get it to look realy good, just lower the car shine setting in the CFG to around 0.65-0.50 and then go into your graphics card control panel.

From the graphics card panel go to color and select color for full screen 3d, then increase the contrast and decrease the brightness.

I find that in the ATI CCC, LFS looks best if I set the contrast to 160 and the brightness to -60, any higher and the sky starts to turn into a single mass of color. Of course this will be different for everyone, so just play around with it. but make sure that you always keep the settings even, so if you go to 150 contrast, go to -50 brightness, if you don't it will either be to dark or it will go grey.

Note: any recorded footage will still come out normal contrast and brightness, it won't be corrected like you see it in game.

I Quote this amazing coment from DragonCommando. He explain better than me over this adjust.(And he opened my eyes )
Quote from Lynce :"And if you adjust your graphic card (Control panel> 3D> Colour> Gamma 1,15- Brightness -60 - contrast 160). Simulated pic because I can't take this pic from game. This adjust only modify my monitor, not the software. Simulated pic:"

For this reasson.

When you adjust the graphic card you obtain the same image than the second pic.

I Quote this amazing coment from DragonCommando. He explain better than me over this adjust.(And he opened my eyes )

But that doesnt only change the contrast of LFS. It seems that it changes everything.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :But that doesnt only change the contrast of LFS. It seems that it changes everything.

Not exactly:

Ajustar correcciones de color para = Colour correccion adjust for

Escritorio = Desktop.

Pantalla completa 3D = Full screen 3D

If you select Full screen in 3D, you will adjust only the contrast and brightness in 3D games.

EDIT:

Dedicated to XRT lovers._ (Red passion in Kyoto Clear Day).

If the VWS is ever released it will look awesome with that mod!
Lynce's reflection should be as default in LFS. :bowdown:
Very nice Lynce :wow:
Fern Bay Clear Day. Under tests:

Oh My God!!

That looks brilliant Lynce.

Awesome work.
Very nice Lynce!! Reflections almost look better than renders
Quote from stickylfs :Very nice Lynce!! Reflections almost look better than renders

Not as good as really good renders. LFS is restricting the nice-ness.

I like it really much! This really should be default. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the end result
South City Overcast. Under test:

Thanks again for coments.
Top notch!
u are the Reflection-man Lynce..

i will really digg to see 3 XRT´s or something liket hat do a REALLY smokey twin with that ref-modd
Need!
Quote from Lynce :South City Overcast. Under test:

Thanks again for coments.

:eek:

Nice work Lynce
Attached images
FXO @ SC.png
Quote from Nicce :u are THE MAN Lynce..

i will really digg to see 3 XRT´s or something liket hat do a REALLY smokey twin with that ref-modd

a
I found some Lynce's reflection texture error in South City.

Before:

Improvement:

I'm glad you like the improvement (All). Thanks again.

You can test more addons in my signature "Lfsmagazine".

Performance for cars(textures, interiors, and Skins), backgrounds, LFS car Logos, Covers for DVD boxes,etc.
:wow: Amazing Lynce

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG