The online racing simulator
Skin request for FZR
(10 posts, started )
Skin request for FZR
This is my very first skin request.
Would anyone like to make an FZR skin based on old John Player Special colouring and logos?
I could try to make it by myself, but I hardly have any time for skinning nowadays.
I already have needed logos in decent resolution so if someone is about to give it a shot, just PM me and I'll give you the logos.
The skin doesn't have to be exactly like the original JPS livery, but I'd like to have those golden stripes included.
All effort is highly appreciated.

Here's some real life pics of the original livery:

No one around even for a try...?
well, send me the logos please and i give it a try. ill post something on weekend, at least but probably earlier. Dont know how to convert but we`ll see.
Quote from JazzOn :well, send me the logos please and i give it a try. ill post something on weekend, at least but probably earlier. Dont know how to convert but we`ll see.

Are you still alive?
Haven't seen you posting the skin even after weekend...
I don't mean to rush you, but if you're about to let it be, I'd like to know and I could ask for someone else or start making it by myself.
yes alive..kind of

im still on it but struggling to finish it. im not a designer and now it shows ^^

Maybe someone else will give it a try.

I dont think that my version is what you were imagine but i cant find the optimum. Lines look edgy and overall i doesnt really work out by me.
But i will definitely finish it. Tommorow i have free time and might get on it in the evening and post the skin then. (at least on WE.. i promise )

here`s WIP screenie
Attached images
jpshot.jpg
Nah... I'll wait until you're done with it. Designer or not it actually looks VERY promising so far.
I have absolutely no idea so far how would I convert that livery, so your WIP is not bad at all.
Keep on going! I'm waiting with interest how it will turn out.
ok think im done.

If you want something changed/added/replaced, feel free to say so.

Attached images
FZR_JPS.jpg
FZR_JPS _4096.jpg
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
oh yeah sure. =)

E: added preview
All I can say is : :wow:
That came up just awesome, man! Couldn't do better myself that's for sure.
Billions thanks for this JazzOn! I already feel like Ayrton Senna in my FZR. LOL

Oh... And for all the downloaders of this skin : I already uploaded it in LFSW and certainly keep it in there so you're good to go.
hehe

glad you like it =)

Ps. and thx for uploading

Skin request for FZR
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG