The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :Oi, Todd, check PMs, mate.

Once Todd gets back to me with some sort of good news, I'll give official details on a practice event for This Saturday, the 17th, starting at around 19:00 GMT. It will have it's own thread, as will all practice sessions will have their own threads for discussions.

All of them will get merged after the event however.

d

Hey M8

Niels the server dude is on the case. He'll talk to you shortly.
Quote from dekojester :Once Todd gets back to me with some sort of good news, I'll give official details on a practice event for This Saturday, the 17th, starting at around 19:00 GMT. It will have it's own thread, as will all practice sessions will have their own threads for discussions.

If it's Saturday, then i have another H2H in the way. But i might come, if i get knocked out earlier. Does it still count then?
Quote from Kid222 :If it's Saturday, then i have another H2H in the way. But i might come, if i get knocked out earlier. Does it still count then?

It depends. If you're there for most of the time then Deko might count it, he might not. It's down to him.
Quote from Toddshooter :Hey M8

Niels the server dude is on the case. He'll talk to you shortly.

BTW, you are officially banned from doing any more laps on XRT/KY1, ever.

You have done 1337 laps on that combo
Quote from J@tko :BTW, you are officially banned from doing any more laps on XRT/KY1, ever.

You have done 1337 laps on that combo

You may all bow down before my greatness See Phil you should have stopped while you were ahead. Now your just the guy with the most laps, Not Leet like me

Thats funny too because the last lap I did there was the final lap of the final race for the XSCC this past weekend
The Saturday event might occur earlier/later on Saturday due to H2H, which I volunteered to provide commentary on since Passo is unaviailable.

Official details soon.

d
Quote from Toddshooter :You may all bow down before my greatness See Phil you should have stopped while you were ahead. Now your just the guy with the most laps, Not Leet like me

Thats funny too because the last lap I did there was the final lap of the final race for the XSCC this past weekend

after what i saw i dont think he's done enough laps.
lol
you must have done the laps prior to Qualifying not prior to sign-up
LFSName: Falcon140
First and Last Name: Justin Kruithof
Car Number: 13
Team Affiliation: S3 Racing
LFSName: FlyerKV
First and Last Name: Aleksandar Stokic
Car Number: 124
Team Affiliation: Revolution Junkies Team
LFSName: Lazzarkv
First and Last Name: Lazar Eric
Car Number: 123
Team Affiliation: Revolution Junkies Team

LFSName: ivan_car
First and Last Name: Ivan Cigula
Car Number: 800
Team Affiliation: CROATIAN SPEED RACERS

Quote from Falcon140 :LFSName: Falcon140
First and Last Name: Justin Kruithof
Car Number: 13
Team Affiliation: S3 Racing

Sorry, but number 13 is taken. Please choose a different number.
Quote from dekojester :The Saturday event might occur earlier/later on Saturday due to H2H, which I volunteered to provide commentary on since Passo is unaviailable.

Official details soon.

d

Are you saying there will be a live broadcast of H2H?

EDIT: I found a more appropriate smiley: :hyper:

LFSName: Lombardi
First and Last Name: Vince Lombardi
Car Number: 333
Team Affiliation: Dinamo Motorsport

LFSName: Jon Grainger (ferraif40)
First and Last Name: Jon Grainger
Car Number: 100
Team Affiliation: Stryker Motorsport (in development)

Is this ok?

Jon
Quote from TFalke55 :you must have done the laps prior to Qualifying not prior to sign-up

Deko could you confirm this please? Not a big deal to do the laps, just seems strange that someone who is within the needed time and has done more than enough laps needs to complete 175 more laps to qualify

I can see making PMD do this because he's a menace but to make me do it is just plain crazy:Eyecrazy:
Quote from Toddshooter :Deko could you confirm this please? Not a big deal to do the laps, just seems strange that someone who is within the needed time and has done more than enough laps needs to complete 175 more laps to qualify

I can see making PMD do this because he's a menace but to make me do it is just plain crazy:Eyecrazy:

The requirement is to have a total of 175 online laps prior to start of qualification. Does not require you to do an additional 175 laps on top of what you had when you signed up. So as long as LFSWorld says you ahve 175 or more laps complete, that column will be green for you.

d
LFSname:duracer
first and last name: Tedi Custovic
car number:88
team:v CSR™
LFSName: Fuse5
First and Last Name: Jörgen Kursk
Car Number: 553 (cause Yann took my 53, shame on you)
Team Affiliation: Concept Racing

I will fill the requirements
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you saying there will be a live broadcast of H2H?

EDIT: I found a more appropriate smiley: :hyper:

No. They always do the commentary "live", then record it
Oh. :sadbanana
LFSName: buck77
First and Last Name: Daniel Buck
Car Number: 77
Team Affiliation: none
LFSName: RS1800
First and Last Name: Firat Bilmis
Car Number: 555
Team Affiliation: Dinamo Motorsport
LFSName; Danthebangerboy
First and Last Name; Daniel Clarke
Car Number; 785
Country; GBR
Team Affiliation; None

I just need to get near the 103.5% wr and do some online laps, then i will be fine. I do oval racing IRL so im used to going round in one direction, although im used to turning right!

I will do my very best over the next little while to meet all of the criteria required in order for me to compete.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG