The online racing simulator
Am I allowed back yet?
(37 posts, closed, started )
Am I allowed back yet?
I want to play in a server without getting banned xD
erm...
Then don't be a wrecker/idiot and you wont.

Or play on nicer servers.
or play on servers that let you be a wrecker
im non of them things :s
Ok Speedhacker.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok Speedhacker.

Hum... If he's a speedhacker, he should be banned from master server for good!

DaEmOn, if you wanna get back, buy a new S2 license, and make sure you don't try anything stupid with that one...

It's only fair that you support LFS after hacking online
Quote from eRaptor :Hum... If he's a speedhacker, he should be banned from master server for good!

DaEmOn, if you wanna get back, buy a new S2 license, and make sure you don't try anything stupid with that one...

not hacked for over 2yrs now tho :S
Once a hacker, always a hacker.
who cares, that's not the point. The point is you did it. I remember seeing you on this forum a while ago, and thinking "that guy is a total ****tard". Things haven't changed.
I am too drunk to have grudge against anyone or anything right now.
I remember you did some speedhacking, but that was the past. Prove yourselfe worthy on the track, not in the forum
Quote from The Very End : Prove yourselfe worthy on the track, not in the forum

That's pretty noble for being uh... drunk
pffff you speedhacked, you should never be allowed back. Ever.
Quote from teedot :pffff you speedhacked, you should never be allowed back. Ever.

I agree.
(2years not enough)
WOW.... i just read this fools post history here since i do remember who he is... but some details were kinda shady...
Why this guy even has privileges to post on the forum right now is beyond me.

Good friggin riddance you troll!
Quote from [DaEmOn] :not hacked for over 2yrs now tho :S

You haven't been registered for 2 years...
Quote from eRaptor :Hum... If he's a speedhacker, he should be banned from master server for good!

So rich kids can do all they want, right? You gotta love capitalism.
I'll bet this will get locked sooner or later because everyone is playing with fire, and what happens when you put fire with fire? You get a flame war.

But to put my 10 cents in there, I bet you're lucky you still have an LFS forum user.
If he keeps getting banned, isn't that like jail-time?

And now that he's served his time, let him have a fresh start and if he does it once more, bye bye to him.
Quote from piggy501 :And now that he's served his time, let him have a fresh start and if he does it once more, bye bye to him.

No.
This thread is closed

Am I allowed back yet?
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG