The online racing simulator
New Fernbay variation
(44 posts, started )
Names
Green with the hairpin after T2 - Emerald
Some variation of Black - Obsidian

Some ideas
Yup, Sinbads track is the best one for me Come on dev's, how about it?
+1
+1
I'd like the National with that little Area you can't go in after the second S turn in Green. You know, that one!
Sinbad's one is really nice

+1
vote for sinbad's one , it does not look too hard to build (everything already exists) and looks quite good (except the green chicane ...).
Dear devs, please
We already have Fern Bay Club, so that leaves us with the following possiblities: Diamond, Spades and Heart. Fern Bay Heart would be great
Quote from FL!P :I think it would be great if all LFS tracks were open environments and the tracks as we know them were actual layouts. So anyone could load the Fern Bay area in the layout editor and create a new track by adding barriers, start and splits, defining the pits to use (or not) and saving it as Fern Bay Red, or Pink, or whatever.

The beauty of it would be that with the current layouts system, you could join a race on any of these new tracks without the need to download anything.

That deserves a +1
#37 - dev
+1 for Sinbad's and FL!P's suggestions
Quote from herki :We already have Fern Bay Club, so that leaves us with the following possiblities: Diamond, Spades and Heart. Fern Bay Heart would be great

Nice choice of naming schemes
+1
Quote from doc_90 :+1

hehe, A bit outdated isnt it?

Anyway, I also like that one.

+1 for sinbad

+1 for swat also a nice track.
+1 Sinbad, go go go!
in this one there is some bits of the rallyx track that will need to be transformed to tarmac ... or it can cause an aweful amount of deadly accidents...

the tunnel isnt really underground... it is sort of like the one in the singapur racetrack , it goes under the grandstand
Attached images
FE FUXIA.JPG
Quote from el pibe :in this one there is some bits of the rallyx track that will need to be transformed to tarmac ... or it can cause an aweful amount of deadly accidents...

Sorry but no.
or it can be left as gravel so those that are some crankyheads they will crash and the safest person wins !

or is it coz u dont like the name ?

New Fernbay variation
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG